Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Those anti-protestors did better than I would have. When it comes to racism I can rarely control my mouth. 

Make no mistake, this IS Trump's base. And IF the GOP had any desire to distance themselves from these reprehensible people then they've done a lousy job of showing it.

Don't you EVEN try to tie me to this bull****.

It was a sarcastic reply to anytime some imbecile Muslim does something the question of "where are moderates condemning this" comes out. 

We cool 

• Like 10
11 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

Where are the moderate whites to condemn this? 

I said in the other thread they should be drone striked.

I see no value in a person who thinks what these people think, and would prefer they die than be allowed to further 'participate' in our society.

That condemnation enough for you?

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

****ing Disgusting but they have a right to protest as offensive as it may be

this just makes me throw up here ****

They don't have the right to protest like this.  This vile **** isn't protected by peaceful assembly.  Instigating and perpetrating violence.  Calling counterprotesters whores and faggots.  Pulling guns on them.  The police should have shut this **** down immediately.

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You think they're Moderates and Democrats?

In the state where the governor just jumped parties?

Actually, WV Governor was a Republican first.  Then he became a Democrat.  He then switched back to be a Republican again.

Considering Virginia was the home to the confederacy; it's not surprising this is happening. North VA is really another state.

I would videotape all these people and make sure this video stays available on the internet, for the world to see.  Heck, I'd try to use facial recognition technology; to identify them. Let it be known who they are.  So, when they crawl back to their homes; all their neighbors know what type of person they really are.

Trump condemn this?  Hell, he would probably praise it.  Sadly, Trump brought everyone like this out of their rocks.  It's now out in the open. They aren't hiding their real views now.  No doubt, this played a part in Trump's win.

• Like 2

So, just generally speaking, given the way the police are handling this, I owe a huge apology to a lot of people on ES.

I'm sorry.

I realize that's a meaningless gesture, but I don't have a lot of other options at the moment.

• Like 12
Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

I would love to see counterprotesters start a "Your Wife Likes Black Guys!  *Clap-Clap, Clap-Clap-Clap" chant.  But the obvious problem there is none of these pieces of **** have wives.

yes they do. 53% of white women voted for this

they probably packed their lunch before sending them out the house

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

I would love to see counterprotesters start a "Your Wife Likes Black Guys!  *Clap-Clap, Clap-Clap-Clap" chant.  But the obvious problem there is none of these pieces of **** have wives.

While I found this funny, we have to stop treating ppl like this as fringe members of society 

these are normal ppl with regular jobs and families. And that is what makes it 100x worse 

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

lololololololol 

let some black folks do this while carrying guns. Govt would send Master Chief, the Avengers, the Teen Titans, and Solid Snake after them 

but hey, they aren't kneeling during the anthem so it's really not that bad 

So un-American to kneel. Crack some coloreds over the head, carry gump ass torches and shout blood and soil? American as apple pie. Police will let you carry on, take you to Burger King (Dylan Roof). Hell, they might throw you a ****ing parade.

Just another illustration of the bull**** double standard in this twisted ass country. I am livid

• Like 6

As a white guy, **** these racist pieces of garbage.

There was a time these ****ers were afraid to come out in public unless it was past midnight, in the middle of the woods, and they were wearing bedsheets.

Those were better times.  Hopefully sometime in the near future they'll be similarly afraid again.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

They don't have the right to protest like this.  This vile **** isn't protected by peaceful assembly.  Instigating and perpetrating violence.  Calling counterprotesters whores and faggots.  Pulling guns on them.  The police should have shut this **** down immediately.

They cant shut this down. The lack of a single dark-skinned protestor on that side leaves their hands tied. This is yet another example of the vast difference between how minorities are treated compared to white people. 

The sad thing is by next week the apologist will have forgotten about this and will continue their "BLM is going about it all wrong" narrative. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

So un-American to kneel. Crack some coloreds over the head, carry gump ass torches and shout blood and soil? American as apple pie. Police will let you carry on, take you to Burger King (Dylan Roof). Hell, they might throw you a ****ing parade.

Just another illustration of the bull**** double standard in this twisted ass country. I am livid

i managed maintained my rationality throughout so much of this bull****

its gone, i want blood

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Those were better times.  Hopefully sometime in the near future they'll be similarly afraid again.

Nah, hopefully sometime in the future they don't exist. I want them to go the way of the do-do. They serve zero purpose in society outside of being an excellent example of how not to live, how not to raise your children, and why when PoC say there are inequalities in our society the immediate response shouldn't be to dismiss them. 

• Like 3

It should be easy to support the freedoms provided in the Constitution for speech and assembly, while also finding laws within the inches thick book the police have at their disposal to arrest enough of these dopes to stop the entire thing. 

• Like 2