Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

1 hour ago, daveakl said:

Tonight's event was planned for weeks (maybe even longer then that) and the city fought allowing it.  They tried to move it as well.  They are planned to deal with it.

Last nights "march" was more quietly planned and today's junk was as well.

Baltimore has a much larger police force to draw from (as well as military supplies) then Charlottesville.  Blaming the police for the response time today compared to other events that are in no way similar isn't fair to them.

So your argument is that it isn't fair to hold the police to similar standards when the difference in protest is that one group is non violent while the other is armed and dangerous? 

Wanna make we are clear here before I asked if you enjoyed yourself at the rallys this evening. 

There will always be hate groups.. perpetrated by white, black, red and yellow folks.  And why is that?  Because we men are wretched things.

Our 1st Ammendment guarantees the right of these hateful people to spew forth their hatred.  That is our blessing and our curse on so many issues.

We can only condemn these despicable actions in no uncertain terms, and work together everyday personally to lessen their occurence.  We will never eliminate them entirely for the single reason I put foward in paragraph one.  But we have and can continue to make progress.

Just remember the effect hateful words and hate in general have upon people and try to eliminate them from your life.  That, in and of itself, will go a long way.

• Like 3

Trump made a point of stressing the importance of saying "radical Islamic terrorism."  Ostensibly the point was that you had to identify the evil you intend to defeat.  A person taking such a stance can't then see white supremacist violence and terrorism and refuse to name it.  

• Like 9

Eyewitness just confirmed on Fox News that the car attack was not only deliberate but premeditated/coordinated.  

The guy said that as the Challenger backed up outta there, there were multiple White Nationalists motioning to him to back up and gestured "go this way" as he looked for a way to escape.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So your argument is that it isn't fair to hold the police to similar standards when the difference in protest is that one group is non violent while the other is armed and dangerous? 

Wanna make we are clear here before I asked if you enjoyed yourself at the rallys this evening. 

No, I'm saying holding the response time of the Charlottesville pd to that of the Baltimore pd isn't fair.  Neither is saying that the Charlottesville pd should have gone in guns blazing the same way that police did at other protests when the people were a different color.

The police that have reacted at other rallies should be called out, but saying the response here proves police are racist since they didn't automatically attack an armed mob is silly.

• Like 2

Violence was the fuel that drove Nazism and fascism. Fighting leftists in the beer halls and at their clubs was their lifeblood for a decade plus. And we all know where such a vile, deplorable creature ultimately took us. And it all had to start somewhere. 

Thankfully instead of decorated, battle-hardened WWI veterans, our Nazi movement is filled with basement-dwelling, spectrum-residing, dry-dicked, waifu pillow ****ers with CoD platinum trophies. This is still going to be very ugly though. Lots of uncomfortable, frustrating things we need to confront to tackle this. From online culture to failures in the white family to the limitations of free speech, just to name a few. This is a war (W-A-R) that's just getting started and that's going to just get uglier.

And some of you go-medium, don't rock the boat, stuck at midfield ****ers need to hurry up and find your balls. 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Thankfully instead of decorated, battle-hardened WWI veterans, our Nazi movement is filled with basement-dwelling, spectrum-residing, dry-dicked, waifu pillow ****ers with CoD platinum trophies.

LMAO. 

Thanks, needed a little comic relief. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, daveakl said:

No, I'm saying holding the response time of the Charlottesville pd to that of the Baltimore pd isn't fair.  Neither is saying that the Charlottesville pd should have gone in guns blazing the same way that police did at other protests when the people were a different color.

The police that have reacted at other rallies should be called out, but saying the response here proves police are racist since they didn't automatically attack an armed mob is silly.

Got you. Glad I asked for clarification cause got damn if I didn't take you the wrong way. 

Edit: also my apologies for insinuating that you were supporting it defending this ****. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I'm White, but I wouldn't say anything if people of color called this Radical White Terrorism.

Been calling it that (or some variation) for a year plus now. Hell kinda disappointed all this isn't in my adopted Radical White Terrorism thread.. But yeah that's what it is. Radicalized white youth reigning terror down on anyone who isn't them. **** 'em all. I'll go to the grave disappointed I wasn't in Charlottesville today. Missed a great chance of fulfilling my dream of sticking Richard Spencer. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

In custody per Twitter.

I hope his trial and subsequent execution are widely broadcast. 

4 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Missed a great chance of fulfilling my dream of sticking Richard Spencer. 

He lives near me.  Haven't seen him walking around yet.  He'll know it when I do.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Pretty telling the way the alt-right showed up in riot gear. Can't remember seeing protesters showing up with shields before.

Been their MO for awhile now. Shouldn't be surprising. They emulate the NSDAP right down to their ****ing haircuts. Of course they're going to try to copy their long, viscous and ultimately successful march of violence to power. Unlucky for them, this ain't 1920's Germany. 

• Like 1