Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I hope his trial and subsequent execution are widely broadcast. 

He lives near me.  Haven't seen walking around yet.  He'll know it when I do.  

Somewhere in Alexandria right? Can't imagine he's moving around too freely after old girl caught him in the gym. 

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don't know if this is your area of law, but do you think the state could prosecute this as a capital crime?

It's not my area.  I'd rather not speculate on the legal chances of it happening.  I'll be rooting for it though. 

Just now, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Somewhere in Alexandria right? Can't imagine he's moving around too freely after old girl caught him in the gym. 

1001 King St.

1 minute ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Our diversity is our saving grace. Just can't be divided. 

And our prosperity.  Hyper inflation and runaway unemployment and a massive loss of German capital were major causes for the successful rise of Nazism.  But a similar and virulent racism exists here too.

An actual ****ing leader.

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

And our prosperity.  Hyper inflation and runaway unemployment and a massive loss of German capital were major causes for the successful rise of Nazism.  But a similar and virulent racism exists here too.

Deflation from the beginning of the Great Depression, actually.

http://econlog.econlib.org/archives/2015/01/are_german_scho.html

I hope Agent Orange doesn't decide to appoint a hard-money Fed chair...

• Like 7

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Thanks Hillary. 

I firmly believe this wouldn't have happened if she was president.

You might be right. The Far Right has been emboldened since Trump's election. 

Edited by Mournblade

22 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don't know if this is your area of law, but do you think the state could prosecute this as a capital crime?

Assuming the death was due to the car, definitely on the table as a possibility.  Depends whether they can establish, with certainty, the premeditation.

That guy is exactly why I just can't bring myself to totally endorse getting rid of the death penalty.  Like it should be used extremely sparingly, but that guy, that mother****er deserves it.

And I swear if this **** isn't called terrorism then nothing deserves to be called it.  That attack is right out of something you'd see in Europe being called terrorism, there is no excuse for it being called anything less than terrorism.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Deflation from the beginning of the Great Depression, actually.

http://econlog.econlib.org/archives/2015/01/are_german_scho.html

I hope Agent Orange doesn't decide to appoint a hard-money Fed chair...

You're right that the deflation of 1930 was a major and direct cause for the political rise of Nazism.  The hyperinflation of the early 20's was an important factor too though.  It destabilized the Weimar Republic and fueled the social upheaval of the decade.

Regardless, a disastrous economy fueled the rise of Nazism.  Right now most people have it too good to join the ranks of extremists and kill or be killed over this ****.

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Then they should have voted Democrat because of the retraining programs and more.

Voting against their interests so they can be racist dicks in public. Yay!

Oh, no, I am just giving the regular bull **** excuses you get from some of the media for these assholes, and why they are a core of Trump's base

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Assuming the death was due to the car, definitely on the table as a possibility.  Depends whether they can establish, with certainty, the premeditation.

That guy is exactly why I just can't bring myself to totally endorse getting rid of the death penalty.  Like it should be used extremely sparingly, but that guy, that mother****er deserves it.

And I swear if this **** isn't called terrorism then nothing deserves to be called it.  That attack is right out of something you'd see in Europe being called terrorism, there is no excuse for it being called anything less than terrorism.

Right there with you.  Especially the 2nd point.  

No question this was terrorism, or else that word has no applicability to white christian Americans. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2017_London_Bridge_attack

• Like 3

I have started calling all issues i'm facing "radical islamic terrorism"  and labeling all unpleasant events the same. 

Based on the best conservative thinking, this should solve everything. I am looking ahead to brighter days.

Or in 30 minutes, being a head in a lighter haze.

• Like 3