Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Like I said **** Jason Taylor (M.E.T)

joeken24

This will be a short thread unless someone wants to play devil's advocate. Jason Taylor is on right now with his Hall of Fame bull**** speech. Talking about how he "stole" money from Dan Snyder. How classless!!! And although Dan was not particularly smart about his money early on, he's doing a much better job by staying out of the way.

But back to Jason Taylor's sorry ass.... 

The Hall of Fame is getting more and more marginalized based on what a player does after the game and how they kiss the ass of writers. Its no longer about the numbers. I don't even watch it. I do go to NFL.com and it quotes Jason. I'm sure it'll get more play from the networks since the Redskins seem to be the laughing stock whenever possible. Can't wait to see this team become dominant again. I mean to just beat the **** out of teams and shut these non football playin' media assholes up. Especially Peter King and rest of the writers that somehow can determine who goes in the HOF.

Anyway, just wanted to vent my spleen.  

17 minutes ago, Hogs 1991 said:

He's just mad because we booted his ass after one season.

More like he forced his way out, kept Dan's money, and went back to the Dolphins where he wanted to be all along.

Oh, and the Dolphins got our 2nd round pick out of the deal. A one year rental on a pass rushing LB that we traded for in order to replace the two run stopping DEs... such a **** show.

Another example of the idiocy of how Snyder and Cerrato ran this team. That guy was just terrible for us. I can barely remember him even being here, to be honest. But if he was able to get that kind of money out of Snyder, I can't fault him. It's that kind of nonsense that's MADE this team a laughing stock. And if you watch his comment, he was actually being apologetic to Snyder for not doing more while on the team. He wasn't rubbing it in anyone's face. 

He's just another in a long list of pathetic "big-name" acquisitions Snyder orchestrated that didn't pan out and ended up fleecing us. Basically underscores his complete lack of understanding of what it takes to build a great team. Apparently he watched the Gibbs I years, but learned nothing from them. If he had, he would have seen that the team was full of blue-collar guys and very few "names", and that the team had great chemistry, something he knows nothing about. I think he's finally learning a bit, though. 

But I'm glad Jason Allen made these comments. It should reinforce to Snyder that the way he once conducted business should never be returned to. 

Jason Taylor was freaking nasty. He definitely deserves to be in the HoF, guy is top 5 in sacks. That's incredible.

Sure, he sacked the Redskins and Snyderotto harder than anyone, but he's right to point and laugh at us. 

That **** was pathetic of us.

47 minutes ago, Hail2theSkins24 said:

Jason Taylor was clearly on the back 9 of his career and a horrible fit on our defense that year. Undersized DE, just an example of a desperate move by Cerrato. Only big moment I remember is him sacking Brees in a big come from behind win at home early that season

He also came up pretty huge in the 2nd to last game that season at home against philly, with a couple of sacks I believe, and one of them being a sack fumble. That was the game where d hall and Carlos Rogers laid an Eagles WR out flat like a yard short of the goal line with 5 seconds left and the game ended. We won 20-17.

but yeah that game and the early season game against the saints that you're referencing, are the only two I can recall where he had any sort of impact. He was injured most of the year 

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Jason Taylor was freaking nasty. He definitely deserves to be in the HoF, guy is top 5 in sacks. That's incredible.

Sure, he sacked the Redskins and Snyderotto harder than anyone, but he's right to point and laugh at us. 

That **** was pathetic of us.

Classless is what it was.

Its one thing when fans talk trash, but when former players, especially HOF candidates who have a national platform to give speeches, ridicule other players and organizations, its a whole different thing. It shows the true character of a person, and Taylor's sucks donkey dicks.

I hope that the dry cleaner place he takes his un-deserved jacket to pisses all over it.

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

He also came up pretty huge in the 2nd to last game that season at home against philly, with a couple of sacks I believe, and one of them being a sack fumble. That was the game where d hall and Carlos Rogers laid an Eagles WR out flat like a yard short of the goal line with 5 seconds left and the game ended. We won 20-17.

Actually Fred Smoot and Laron Landry. We won 10 - 3.

He put up some good numbers.

Bad move getting him.

Jason Taylor's a ****.

14 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Classless is what it was.

Its one thing when fans talk trash, but when former players, especially HOF candidates who have a national platform to give speeches, ridicule other players and organizations, its a whole different thing. It shows the true character of a person, and Taylor's sucks donkey dicks.

I hope that the dry cleaner place he takes his un-deserved jacket to pisses all over it.

Agreed.  Just saw the speech.  WTF!!??  That was such GARBAGE.  Everyone there eating it up with a spoon.  Seriously, the worst of the class that got in.  The HOF committee is a joke when guys like this are slam dunks and Art Monks years has to wait to get in.

1 hour ago, Spearfeather said:

Actually Fred Smoot and Laron Landry. We won 10 - 3.

He put up some good numbers.

Bad move getting him.

Jason Taylor's a ****.

Wow. I was wrong on all counts ?? I just remember it being a last second win and I thought I recalled hall and Rogers being the two, but yes I remember that now. That was a more low scoring game than I remembered it being. 

I agree though, as I look back on it, shouldn't have ever signed him in the first place. Glad those days seem to be over 

@joeken24 I'm going to edit your title myself, and this'll only be a verbal warning (that'll remain on your profile)... but: 

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually do it in the title, so congrats. :ols: 

Just read what he said and what the **** are you whining about?

He made a self deprecating joke about how he "stole" money because he didn't feel he earned his contract due to his injuries/play his one year here. 

Oh and please get your history straight, he didn't sign some fat contract to come here. He was traded here in a panic move when we had an injury during training camp. Just like we did in 2006 for TJ Duckett. 

Taylor played on his existing contract that he had in Miami. 

In reading his comments he actually thanked Snyder for being nice to him at a party the night prior. He didn't have to do that. 

Sounds to me you had an agenda against the HOF and/or Jason Taylor from the get go and are looking for anything to use as an excuse to whine. 

Oh and to to all those who whine about Taylor getting in and how he's not deserving especially ahead of Jacoby. Guess what? Loads of people feel the opposite. It's all opinion. 

Instead of of tearing down a deserving player like Taylor, try focusing building up Jacoby (who likely will get in soon imo).

11 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

The fact the Jacoby isn't in the HOF shows it is a joke.

That and the fact that Jason Taylor AND Kurt Warner went in with this class?  Kurt Warner?  What a ****ing joke. It's getting really watered down now.  Meh, I want some Redskins football....soon. Hail

His time here clearly bothered him you can tell, he is still talking about it.  He sucked ass and hit a wall, he knows it.

That said I am glad he said something.  Hope it stings, Dan.  Maybe take it as a lesson about running the org.

Archived