Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Like I said **** Jason Taylor (M.E.T)

joeken24

5 hours ago, Taylorcooley1 said:

Lol Cmon now ur just making fun now..it's cool though I've got a sense of humor too..and that's not being  sarcastic..if you notice the region I'm from there's no possible chance of being related..to either Jason or Sean..I noticed Pete at training camp the other day...sure would love to meet that family..

Maybe Sean's little brother will be a Redskin someday.I guess he's really starting to emerge.

Jason Taylor was a good player, but the issues with him have been glossed over, quite a bit especially with this HOF crap.

OK, he was a good player with the Dolphins, but in his latter career he didn't want to participate in off season workouts, so the DOLPHINS traded him to the Redskins.

After his 1st year, guess what? Same thing, and he was whining about wanting to be with his family in Miami, didn't want to participate in offseason workouts, he was released and he went back.

That didn't last too long.

I guess he grew tired of his 'family' and signed with of ALL people their hated rivals the NY Jets. Yep, you guessed it, that only lasted 1 year as well. At this point he was just trying to pad his stats, possibly in hopes of getting into the HOF, who knows for sure, but when you turn down off-season workouts to be on Dancing with the Stars, it shows his true colors, it was all about him him him.

Went back a THIRD time to the Fins, and realized his body wasn't going to do what his mind

wanted to; [ maybe it was because of lack of offseason workouts ].

so, it was Dolphins

Redskins

Dolphins

Jets

Dolphins.

And in MHO, he was STILL a bum.

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

While I am not sure it belonged in a HOF speech I have no problem with him embarrassing Daniel Snyder.  I still can't believe that panic trade after one injury.  I hated it at the time and it was the perfect example of how poorly this team has been managed.

It was because of Andre Carter, right? That makes it so much worse.

Archived