Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

being encouraged to go to game 5 but that would be ridiculous even by my standards. You see, tickets for game 3 and 4 were just 188 dollars per game.

Paying for airfare and hotel and tickets last minute for game 5 would be insanity. think flights are sold out too.

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Must maintain gritty, realist outlook...

Based on some of the comments I heard last night, the Caps know they have work to do to clean things up. I’m not saying the Caps stole the game but they know they easily could’ve been down 2 or 3 goals after the first ten minutes. To win a game when the Caps clearly didn’t play their best is huge 

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

being encouraged to go to game 5 but that would be ridiculous even by my standards. You see, tickets for game 3 and 4 were just 188 dollars per game.

Paying for airfare and hotel and tickets last minute for game 5 would be insanity. think flights are sold out too.

If anyone would do it, we know it would be you. 

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Based on some of the comments I heard last night, the Caps know they have work to do to clean things up. I’m not saying the Caps stole the game but they know they easily could’ve been down 2 or 3 goals after the first ten minutes. To win a game when the Caps clearly didn’t play their best is huge 

If anyone would do it, we know it would be you. 

766 Dollars before fees

but yeah there's no way. some of us have ****ing work

8 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Holtby was off last night?

I thought so.  I dont mean bad.  Just off.  A few early rebounds out straight, missed with a blocker on a shot that hit the side of the net early, was a bit hesitant on Vegas' first goal.  

It's fine.  He was good enough.  But he's better that he played.  

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I believe she lives out in horse country in VA.  

I knew she lives in Potomac MD and is married to one of the owners of Bethesda Softworks. But didn't know she was a true Caps fan. I guess she was rocking the red as Wonder Woman and she decided to continue with that color when she got married again in '84 with a DC native.  :)

42 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

In the Capitals video game, is the final boss Fleury or GMGM?

Fleury. I'd say GMGM is the plot twist cliche good guy mentor turned villain who you then feel bad about having to kill near the end of the game.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok so, say we win on Thursday night in Vegas. Would parade be Friday or Saturday 

I dont want to really talk about this. But I hope we take our time in planning it and really make it amazing. We all have waited a very long time for this

Since I was 6 for the last one. Did the Govt close for the skins parades? How was that all handled?

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Fleury. I'd say GMGM is the plot twist cliche good guy mentor turned villain who you then feel bad about having to kill near the end of the game.

I disagree...the good guy who turns out to be running the evil empire at the end has to be the top villian.  Fleury is like the guy you fought in the past, hired by the top bad guy to take you down.  He's clearly the next to last boss.

If this were Road House, McPhee is definitely Brad Wesley, and Fleury is that ex-con who told Patrick Swayze he used to "**** guys just like him in prison."

Hi all. Going to game 5 in Vegas and need ideas for a sign. Says online the max is 11"x17" so its gotta be pretty short and sweet. The Needs Better Commentators was great and I hate Pierre too so anything with him sucking something is the right direction, but I don't want to put anything that could get me kicked out. Anyone else going?

15 minutes ago, Kurd Cudins said:

Hi all. Going to game 5 in Vegas and need ideas for a sign. Says online the max is 11"x17" so its gotta be pretty short and sweet. The Needs Better Commentators was great and I hate Pierre too so anything with him sucking something is the right direction, but I don't want to put anything that could get me kicked out. Anyone else going?

Keep your shrubbery (front)

We want the cup!   (back)

The-Knights-Who-Say-Ni-monty-python-and-

16 minutes ago, Kurd Cudins said:

Game “Of Thrones” Over

17 minutes ago, Kurd Cudins said:

joust-ready-player-one.jpg

17 minutes ago, Kurd Cudins said:

Hi all. Going to game 5 in Vegas and need ideas for a sign. Says online the max is 11"x17" so its gotta be pretty short and sweet. 

Take John Walton's words from last night's game:

"It's almost midnight, Cinderella." 

Archived