Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Gallant quite whiny in his presser....

Yeah, whining about Oshie's check and no call, but he wasn't complaining when there was no call when the Vegas player did the same thing against Orpik earlier in the series.

My message to the CAPS:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I'm drunk as **** at the metro right now we parties ****ing 200 level srsts **** eyah

i met Don Cherry

LOL

Any pics of Don Cherry? Actually, even better. Did you catch any of his tears from watching all these European players play so well? 

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Vegas is due for some puck luck.

Game 5 will be a war.

You know Emerick made a similar comment during the game.  My thought was the Caps have had years of puck luck going the other way and are due.  Vegas is in their first year in the league.  They aren't due ****.

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Game 5 will be a war.

I said it during the game but I'm starting to understand why we haven't gotten this far until now. The amount of puck luck it takes to win the cup is complete madness. It makes me a little nervous just thinking about it, we need the hockey Gods on our side just one more time out of 3. 

3 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

Any pics of Don Cherry? Actually, even better. Did you catch any of his tears from watching all these European players play so well? 

Cherry basically hates any non-Original 6 team winning a Cup. Too bad for him. 

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Game 5 will be a war.

Whatever. We know you just want this to end in 6. ;)

Caps are going to win in Vegas. This was the game for Vegas to win and the choked like dogs. No one misses a completely, totally open net from five feet. This was their chance to get back in the series. Caps will come out super focused on Thursday and win a two goal game with the empty net to seal it. 

21 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

Yes I was just waiting in line and he comes out of nowhere to get in Media entrance. at first I thought I should leave him alone but a few people approach him and I say screw it. picture.

Have a selfie with him. also have pictures of roenick and edzo on NBC stage. didn't take any pictures with them.

anyone catch the sign on tv pregame? some guy put a sign up

needs

Better

commentators

BTW, **** Vegas for what they did at the end. Please with the commentary that the Caps gave the Knights bulletin board material. If you are down 3-1 in the Stanley Cup Final and need bulletin board material, that says it all. 

1 minute ago, ixcuincle said:

Yes I was just waiting in line and he comes out of nowhere to get in Media entrance. at first I thought I should leave him alone but a few people approach him and I say screw it. picture.

Have a selfie with him. also have pictures of roenick and edzo on NBC stage. didn't take any pictures with them.

anyone catch the sign on tv pregame? some guy put a sign up

needs

Better

commentators

That sign was on full display after the game. They kept walking it around to get in view of the camera. It was pretty funny.

5 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

That sign was on full display after the game. They kept walking it around to get in view of the camera. It was pretty funny.

Nice. Another dude had an umbrella "Pierre You suck"

I'll post all my pictures tomorrow there are just too many. literally stood next to the nbc set snapping away with my phone

20180604_190024.jpg

20180604_232930.jpg

20180604_183709.jpg

So this thing ends one of two ways.  Glorious victory or agonizing defeat.  The comfort of being up 3-1 is a warm, calm feeling.  The numbers are on our side, luck is on our side, everything seemingly is on our side.

This could be legendary.

Archived