Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

20 minutes ago, tshile said:

@DogofWar1

same

except you’re 5 years younger

:(

I'm surprised it took me so long to follow hockey.  I guess it's bc I learned of Skins first and didn't have enough time to really follow another team the same way, but man, hockey is just lit as **** and so damn much fun to watch, especially when the team is good.

I really hope the NHL doesn't screw things up and try to eliminate hitting and fighting.  That Wilson fight last game was so hype oh my gawd.

I'm already sick of Vegas.  

I hope they give DC the same kind of treatment.  Mayors doing blow, President's getting top in the Oval Office, miserable traffic, a city that tries hard at a lot of things but isn't really good at anything outside of politics.  Oh, the museums are cool.  I'd like to see how they gloss that up.

Was reading a book on Washington baseball - talked about the Senators' lone World Series championship in 1924. The whole country rooting for him since they knew he didn't have much time left and despite two tough losses, he was the hero in the end in part because his talented team stepped up when they had to.

Reading that this morning was a great way to get the day started. I got a feeling this is going to be another 7 game series, just like that World Series. We've got another long-suffering, generational talent representing the District backed up by a talented team. Hopefully, The Great 8 has an easier time than Big Train did.

Archived