Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

9 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Here's a guy that articulates my view on the subject much better than I could, and explains why expelling them is 100% ass backwards

https://www.patreon.com/posts/marjorie-and-are-46767972

Problem is, your author's entire message is based around the assumption that people like Marj Greene will show people GOP racism that Trump hasn't already shown them.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

".....RIGHT"

Its gonna make you feel old but I actually remember being with my dad when he was listening to this. I couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 lol. I obviously didn't get it then but I remember my dads laugh and this guy talking about Noah. By dad used to call my name like God in this does Noah all the time and it always made me laugh. 

"......BUDDY"

Really takes me back lol. I appreciate it 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Its gonna make you feel old but I actually remember being with my dad when he was listening to this. I couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 lol. I obviously didn't get it then but I remember my dads laugh and this guy talking about Noah. By dad used to call my name like God in this does Noah all the time and it always made me laugh. 

"......BUDDY"

Really takes me back lol. I appreciate it 

I know Bill Cosby is now considered a monster.  And justifiably so.  

But yep, the guy was funny.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, visionary said:

And here comes the biggest fear coming to fruition.  Trumpism lives on, but it is now in the hands of people who actually will look to change laws to effect elections so the next time "Stolen election" is claimed, they will literally try to overturn the legitimate results. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

And here comes the biggest fear coming to fruition.  Trumpism lives on, but it is now in the hands of people who actually will look to change laws to effect elections so the next time "Stolen election" is claimed, they will literally try to overturn the legitimate results. 

I'm sure that if the bill passes, it will be challenged in the courts.

• Like 1

Republicans considering more than 100 bills to restrict voting rights

After an election filled with misinformation and lies about fraud, Republicans have doubled down with a surge of bills to further restrict voting access in recent months, according to a new analysis by the Brennan Center for Justice.

There are currently 106 pending bills across 28 states that would restrict access to voting, according to the data. That’s a sharp increase from nearly a year ago, when there were 35 restrictive bills pending across 15 states.

Among the Brennan Center’s findings:

-More than a third of the bills would place new restrictions on voting by mail
-Pennsylvania has 14 pending proposals for new voter restrictions, the most in the country. It’s followed by New Hampshire (11), Missouri (9), and Mississippi, New Jersey and Texas (8)
-There are seven bills across four states that would limit opportunities for election day registration
-There are also 406 bills that would expand voting access pending across 35 states, including in New York (56), Texas (53), New Jersey (37), Mississippi (39) and Missouri (21)

Click on the link for the full article