Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I’m new school and I’m probably going to the good place with Janet, so I pick her. Optimistic and knowledgeable. Although, if I go to the good place, I will miss my heavy metal, but I’ll enjoy the frozen yogurt.

OMG...when we took the machine down for an hour on Saturday it was mass panic.  No ****...new dude was like,"I had no idea the ice cream/Greek froyo was this popular!"  We're 8 stores, and only 2 have the stuff...I can see the DQ from my windows.  Their business sucks. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

when i wish for their extinction, as a veteran sci-fi fan since the 60's, i remember to consider how to replace them in social roles (jobs/parenting mainly) as their removal would leave tens of millions (or more) open slots needed to be filled for socioeconomic reasons to maintain the operational stability of our national/international activities at our current scale and moving forward

Illegals. 

Simple replacement theory. There's an abundant supply of them. And they probably want this country to prosper, as opposed to the current GOP. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Wrong acronym. Trump is 70+ and grossly overweight. Trump has ED energy.

These people are almost a parody of themselves. Big dick energy? Really that's what you want from your politicians? lol

You are totally not compensating for anything. That's a normal line of thought. Hmm... Who should lead the country? Oh that man with the huge Toad-from-Mario-Kart shaped dong and the people who bring it to our attention. That's who! 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Llevron said:

These people are almost a parody of themselves. Big dick energy? Really that's what you want from your politicians? lol

You are totally not compensating for anything. That's a normal line of thought. Hmm... Who should lead the country? Oh that man with the huge Toad-from-Mario-Kart shaped dong and the people who bring it to our attention. That's who! 

The Republican party is looking for people who want to chase and submit to *leaders* because of their (figurative) big dicks. Doms looking for subs.

Sounds about right.

I think the only takeaway here is that Kari obviously needs more dick.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Oops...

Following a Beto O’Rourke Event, Conservatives Boycott the Wrong Big Al’s

The event was in Waxahachie, but a Dallas restaurant is facing GOP wrath

Call it a case of mistaken identity. Calls for a protest began after a Waxahachie, Texas eatery, Big Al’s Down the Hatch, hosted an event for gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke on the afternoon of Sunday, August 7.

Following the event, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that there was a call for boycotts of the restaurant in social media groups. However, some folks pointed their ire at the wrong Big Al’s, and instead, a barbecue restaurant in Dallas has been drowning in emails from people who say they won’t be eating there again.

The event host was Big Al Mack, the owner of the bar and grill Big Al’s Down the Hatch, opened the restaurant in Waxahachie five years ago. Mack is a radio personality on the Kidd Kraddick morning show, which airs in Dallas and over 70 other markets around the country, and on Dish Network as a TV show in the evenings. At the event, Mack thanked the crowd for being “part of the change” and joked that the restaurant would have a whole menu named for O’Rourke, including wings, a brisket sandwich, a BLT, bacon jalapenos, and a salad. “Of course I’m gonna plug my restaurant while I work,” Mack kidded.

https://dallas.eater.com/2022/8/15/23306276/boycott-big-als-barbecue-dallas-waxahachie

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

And you'd better not draw any conclusions between this fixation of theirs, and their position on how the government should treat sexual minorities, either.  

43 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Oops...

Following a Beto O’Rourke Event, Conservatives Boycott the Wrong Big Al’s

The event was in Waxahachie, but a Dallas restaurant is facing GOP wrath

Call it a case of mistaken identity. Calls for a protest began after a Waxahachie, Texas eatery, Big Al’s Down the Hatch, hosted an event for gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke on the afternoon of Sunday, August 7.

Following the event, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that there was a call for boycotts of the restaurant in social media groups. However, some folks pointed their ire at the wrong Big Al’s, and instead, a barbecue restaurant in Dallas has been drowning in emails from people who say they won’t be eating there again.

The event host was Big Al Mack, the owner of the bar and grill Big Al’s Down the Hatch, opened the restaurant in Waxahachie five years ago. Mack is a radio personality on the Kidd Kraddick morning show, which airs in Dallas and over 70 other markets around the country, and on Dish Network as a TV show in the evenings. At the event, Mack thanked the crowd for being “part of the change” and joked that the restaurant would have a whole menu named for O’Rourke, including wings, a brisket sandwich, a BLT, bacon jalapenos, and a salad. “Of course I’m gonna plug my restaurant while I work,” Mack kidded.

https://dallas.eater.com/2022/8/15/23306276/boycott-big-als-barbecue-dallas-waxahachie

So cancel culture. The woke radical right.

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1