Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

On 3/29/2023 at 3:21 PM, China said:

Feds offer $20,000 reward for info on fugitive Roy McGrath, ex-chief of staff to Maryland governor

The FBI and U.S. Marshals Service are each offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Roy McGrath, the former chief of staff to ex-Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan who became a fugitive after failing to appear at trial on wire fraud and embezzlement charges earlier this month. 

An intense federal manhunt has been underway since McGrath, 53, failed to appear in federal court in Baltimore, Maryland, on March 13. A judge issued a warrant for his arrest, and the FBI soon searched his house in Naples, Florida, and interviewed his relatives.

The bureau released a wanted poster on Tuesday featuring three photos of McGrath and listing a number of aliases that he could be using, including Roy Carlos McGrath, Roy Charles McGrath, Roy Baisliadou, RC Baisliadou, Roy Mak-Grath, RC Mak-Grath and RC McGrath. McGrath surrendered his passport after his arrest, the Marshals said previously, but the FBI said McGrath should still be considered an "international flight risk."

Click on the link for the full article

Roy McGrath killed by gunfire in confrontation with FBI in Tennessee

The fugitive former Maryland government official Roy McGrath died of a gunshot wound at a Tennessee hospital Monday night after a confrontation with FBI agents just west of Knoxville, according to federal authorities and the attorney for McGrath’s wife.

William C. Brennan Jr., the attorney for McGrath’s wife, Laura Bruner, said FBI agents have confirmed that McGrath died at the hospital.

50 minutes ago, China said:

Roy McGrath killed by gunfire in confrontation with FBI in Tennessee

The fugitive former Maryland government official Roy McGrath died of a gunshot wound at a Tennessee hospital Monday night after a confrontation with FBI agents just west of Knoxville, according to federal authorities and the attorney for McGrath’s wife.

William C. Brennan Jr., the attorney for McGrath’s wife, Laura Bruner, said FBI agents have confirmed that McGrath died at the hospital.

This was mentioned in the random politics thread. I’m hoping to learn more about the circumstances. I don’t get it. How much time was he actually looking at? $250k-ish is not a lot of money to risk your life for. Also, how does one evade the FBI for three weeks these days? Say he has cash on hand, do hotels even let you stay with them without ID and a credit card?  How do you get a car without it being tracked?

11 hours ago, Ball Security said:

This was mentioned in the random politics thread. I’m hoping to learn more about the circumstances. I don’t get it. How much time was he actually looking at? $250k-ish is not a lot of money to risk your life for. Also, how does one evade the FBI for three weeks these days? Say he has cash on hand, do hotels even let you stay with them without ID and a credit card?  How do you get a car without it being tracked?

Someone else could've booked the room & checked in.  That person lets dude in & gives him the key card.  Sure, there might be cameras, but no one know's who who if they change hats/which direction they're walking since that second person could just be a guest who runs off with the key card. 

Confused?  ;)

That's how they do it. 

11 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Someone else could've booked the room & checked in.  That person lets dude in & gives him the key card.  Sure, there might be cameras, but no one know's who who if they change hats/which direction they're walking since that second person could just be a guest who runs off with the key card. 

Confused?  ;)

That's how they do it. 

Someone has done some crime in their life lol 

(kidding, unless ya did) 

Joe just now about the GQP:  They keep flying the plane and crashing.  When do we say, "Can we get a better pilot?"

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Someone has done some crime in their life lol 

(kidding, unless ya did) 

I watch a lot of true crime on Oxygen network. 

I'm an old lady.  :ols:

• Thumb up 1

11 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Confused?  ;)

That's how they do it. 

I’ll getting strong ‘someone is in the witness protection program’ vibes. 😂😂😂

Edited by Die Hard
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

If you watch enough spy/murder shows/movies…. you know they always slip up!

I do. 

If one can remember the 6 of 12 things they did wrong in retrospect, they're a genius.  

GQPs ain't got a genius in their crew.  That's why a couple thousand people are in jail because of 1/6. 

Because they were stupid enough to film themselves. 
How incredibly moronic can a person be?  We saw it.  Live on TV.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

I know looks can be deceiving, but I didn’t peg McGrath as a “You’ll never take me alive” type. Looking at his wanted poster, his gangster aka would be Milquetoast Mac. 

Just a weird, sad story. 

He looks exactly like Mr. Burns’ lawyer from The Simpsons. 

image.png.11e4ee1ef67cf5e96da155badc8f9975.png

• Haha 3

Over under on how many weeks before the one of the major beer companies quietly puts out a "Non Woke" brand that promises advertises with some 40 yr old workout warrior with his hat on backwards promising the slackjaws that no trans or drag queen would even be allowed to buy it. They'll call it something like "AR-15", "AR-15 Arclight", and of course full bodied "AR-15 Auto Mag"..
They will put it in a black camo "tactical can".

For the ladies, sweet little AR-15 Seltzers and Spritzes like "JesusBerry", and "Secure the Bordeaux".

3 weeks, depending on if they can repurpose enough expired Busch for a rollout.

~Burp

• Haha 7

22 minutes ago, Bang said:

Over under on how many weeks before the one of the major beer companies quietly puts out a "Non Woke" brand that promises advertises with some 40 yr old workout warrior with his hat on backwards promising the slackjaws that no trans or drag queen would even be allowed to buy it. They'll call it something like "AR-15", "AR-15 Arclight", and of course full bodied "AR-15 Auto Mag"..
They will put it in a black camo "tactical can".

For the ladies, sweet little AR-15 Seltzers and Spritzes like "JesusBerry", and "Secure the Bordeaux".

3 weeks, depending on if they can repurpose enough expired Busch for a rollout.

~Burp

"Secure the Bordeaux" 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4