Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

15 hours ago, Bang said:

I wish they'd just buy Greenland and go create the MAGA dream on their own.

~Bang

This is how I view the whole secession thing, too.

"WE WANT TO SECEDE!"

Please, do so. In fact, I'll help you move. Every time one of those right win politicians bring up some red state seceding, the Dems in the House should immediately draft a resolution that explicitly allows it. Force them to put up or shut up. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mistertim said:

"WE WANT TO SECEDE!"

Please, do so. In fact, I'll help you move. Every time one of those right win politicians bring up some red state seceding, the Dems in the House should immediately draft a resolution that explicitly allows it. Force them to put up or shut up. 

Can Disney secede from Florida. The independent nation of Disney.

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

"WE WANT TO SECEDE!"

This is true for Texas. There's no way they're giving up federal dollars for the military installations or NASA or anything else. 

• Like 1

Given the usual condition of the states who'd jump at it, as soon as most of them realize their medicare, social security, welfare, and other aid is instantly cut off, what do you want to bet they'd start sneaking across the border?

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Bang said:

Given the usual condition of the states who'd jump at it, as soon as most of them realize their medicare, social security, welfare, and other aid is instantly cut off, what do you want to bet they'd start sneaking across the border?

~Bang

Yeah my thoughts exactly. They talk plenty of **** about it, but there's no way they'd be able to survive without the federal government. Plus, as an independent country they'd have to negotiate trade deals with the USA too. So no more buying and selling wherever you want whenever you want.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2022 at 11:26 PM, 88Comrade2000 said:

This is the garbage spewn that is believed.  It is not mainstream republican, by any means.  We love dividing ourselves up so much - "trusted" sources like the Rolling stone spews this, then that becomes mainstream belief.  This is absolute disgusting and frankly lumping in general Republicans and voters of Rs, is horrific.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah my thoughts exactly. They talk plenty of **** about it, but there's no way they'd be able to survive without the federal government. Plus, as an independent country they'd have to negotiate trade deals with the USA too. So no more buying and selling wherever you want whenever you want.

And that whole power grid thing? Texas president Cruz would be spending a LOT of time in Cancun. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, superozman said:

This is the garbage spewn that is believed.  It is not mainstream republican, by any means.  We love dividing ourselves up so much - "trusted" sources like the Rolling stone spews this, then that becomes mainstream belief.  This is absolute disgusting and frankly lumping in general Republicans and voters of Rs, is horrific.

The garbage the guy spewed as the reason for his killing spree is absolutely 100% mainstream Republicanism nowadays. "Replacement theory" used to only be found on white nationalist and neo-nazi websites, but for years now it's been given full throated endorsement by plenty of mainstream Republicans, including Tucker and Ingraham.

Maybe you should watch the company you keep?

Just now, mistertim said:

The garbage the guy spewed as the reason for his killing spree is absolutely 100% mainstream Republicanism nowadays. "Replacement theory" used to only be found on white nationalist and neo-nazi websites, but for years now it's been given full throated endorsement by plenty of mainstream Republicans, including Tucker and Ingraham.

Maybe you should watch the company you keep?

How so?  It is not.  In fact, the guy spewed statements that he basically thought fox news was trash, Ben Shapiro was trash, etc.

I'm no fan of Tucker - but to my knowledge what is going on (and what the media/dem side is doing) is conflating great replacement theory with those talking about the political shift, and political leanings of when people enter the country.  Both Dems and Rs have talked about that for decades, but what I see is the media having an opportunity to conflate that with the great replacement theory, and now everyone believes it.  

If my thoughts are right, whenever you hear someone state (lets say Tucker) something to the effect of "Biden's open border policy will have a direct effect in Democrats having a chance at the polls this November", are you calling that grt?

6 minutes ago, superozman said:

How so?  It is not.  In fact, the guy spewed statements that he basically thought fox news was trash, Ben Shapiro was trash, etc.

I'm no fan of Tucker - but to my knowledge what is going on (and what the media/dem side is doing) is conflating great replacement theory with those talking about the political shift, and political leanings of when people enter the country.  Both Dems and Rs have talked about that for decades, but what I see is the media having an opportunity to conflate that with the great replacement theory, and now everyone believes it.  

If my thoughts are right, whenever you hear someone state (lets say Tucker) something to the effect of "Biden's open border policy will have a direct effect in Democrats having a chance at the polls this November", are you calling that grt?

Ok so you're part of the "sure he said that, but he didn't really mean it that way" group, eh? People like you are the reason guys like Tucker can get away with spreading blatant white nationalist propaganda on the biggest stage in the nation. He's talked about it over and over again for years now; he literally says the word replacement over and over again...talk about a dog bullhorn.

If you don't clearly see what he's doing, then he's probably right about you...you're an easy mark.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, superozman said:

The people who march with tiki torches shouting “Jews will not replace us” are considered “good guys” by the leader of the Republican Party.

Edited by Ball Security
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Ok so you're part of the "sure he said that, but he didn't really mean it that way" group, eh? People like you are the reason guys like Tucker can get away with spreading blatant white nationalist propaganda on the biggest stage in the nation. He's talked about it over and over again for years now; he literally says the word replacement over and over again...talk about a dog bullhorn.

If you don't clearly see what he's doing, then he's probably right about you...you're an easy mark.

Agree he's mentioned it, but Dems have also stated about how immigration will help them win elections.  So should outrage be equal to Tucker and to those who state that open immigration policies will help them (Dems) win elections?  And i 100% denounce your statement saying I am the reason....thats a grotesque statement on it's face.  

I clearly see that he's using his forum to denounce illegal immigration, probably conflating grt itself.  Aside from conflating grt, if it's about illegal immigration, isn't that a political topic that can be discussed?

3 minutes ago, superozman said:

Agree he's mentioned it, but Dems have also stated about how immigration will help them win elections.  So should outrage be equal to Tucker and to those who state that open immigration policies will help them (Dems) win elections?  And i 100% denounce your statement saying I am the reason....thats a grotesque statement on it's face.  

I clearly see that he's using his forum to denounce illegal immigration, probably conflating grt itself.  Aside from conflating grt, if it's about illegal immigration, isn't that a political topic that can be discussed?

Which Democrats said immigration will help them win elections? 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bang said:

I wish they'd just buy Greenland and go create the MAGA dream on their own.

~Bang

Draft them all into Trump's Space Force (it's important to call it that) and send them to Mars since the Chinese have a probe there and we can't let them take it!!!!

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

Which Democrats said immigration will help them win elections? 

You can do a quick google search on all the outlets that have referred to it, going back to Obama era, through even recently where Democrats state that diversity will help Democrats in elections.  

4 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Going to be funny if King Maga gets dethroned by Brutus Desantis.  I think Ron will run against the so called Maga King.

I think he will too, and for this country's sanity, I hope Ron blows him out of the water.