Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

12 hours ago, goskins10 said:

I agree on waiting for all the details before assuming who did it and why. But outside of a very few very high profile situations, what I have seen are exactly what they appear to be for this type of vandalism and hate messaging. Do you have any examples outside Juicy Smollet? Not saying they do not exist. But I have only seen a very few.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/case-biracial-woman-saying-she-was-set-fire-white-men-n1242342

https://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/viterbo-student-who-reported-racist-incidents-accused-of-starting-fire-in-residential-hall/article_1cfda4ce-d948-5a75-bd57-5410f6a14163.html

Also the entire carmines situation....the hostess made a "racist comment" was what was said initially, then video evidence pretty much cleared everything up and showed who the aggressors really were...

this stuff I blame on the media (they thrive on racism, unless its toward less represented minorities which they don't care about as much) its too easy to get 15 seconds of fame these days, and now the actual racist things that do happen will get overlooked often times. 

Edited by CjSuAvE22

On 10/5/2021 at 5:43 PM, Larry said:

And thus representing the biggest penalty he will face, after overseeing the most openly corrupt administration in our history, causing the deaths of a couple hundred thousand Americans, and attempting to overthrow the entire concept of elections. 

he was a terrible businessman BEFORE he was President.   He has only ever had two profitable business lines ever... pretending to be a successful businessman on the apprentice, and then pretending to be predident.... which has been HUGELY profitable for him.   It is the scam that keeps on giving. 

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 2

On 10/5/2021 at 4:23 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump Claims He Fell Off Forbes’s Richest List Because They Failed to Count Rubles

Lambasting Forbes for dropping him from its list of the four hundred richest Americans, Donald J. Trump claimed that the magazine did not take into account what he called “secret rubles.”

“Let’s say someone has been receiving payments of billions of rubles for four years, and they’re buried in a vault under the Kremlin,” Trump said. “Those losers at Forbes wouldn’t begin to know how to count those kinds of rubles.”

Click on the link for the full article

Wait, so Trump is admitting that he's been in bed with Russia all along and has been paid to be a traitor?  Somebody arrest this guy.

(Yes, I know it's satire, but he should be arrested anyway).

• Thanks 3

At this point I can't tell if the people who want to believe the election was stolen are just blindly holding onto the idea and aren't even paying attention to the actual  news about it (besides OANN, Newsmax, the internet) because every time one of these loons is under oath in front of a judge they admit they have been lying about having any actual evidence and/or everything else, but as soon as they leave the courtroom, they go right back to the lies. 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

At this point I can't tell if the people who want to believe the election was stolen are just blindly holding onto the idea and aren't even paying attention to the actual  news about it (besides OANN, Newsmax, the internet) because every time one of these loons is under oath in front of a judge they admit they have been lying about having any actual evidence and/or everything else, but as soon as they leave the courtroom, they go right back to the lies. 

Having to pay $1.3 billion might dampen their spirits.

• Like 1

Not sure how I got on the GQP mailing list but I've had 10+ emails today from random GQP people requesting money. I know it's the start of Q4 but it's been unreal - from TFG, Pompeo, Scott and random other GQP ****heads.

Maybe a sign they are hurting across the board?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Not sure how I got on the GQP mailing list but I've had 10+ emails today from random GQP people requesting money. I know it's the start of Q4 but it's been unreal - from TFG, Pompeo, Scott and random other GQP ****heads.

Maybe a sign they are hurting across the board?

Troll them.  Send Monopoly money.  Send them envelopes of used coffee grounds.  

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

So they don't like that she called them out on their racism:

GOP senators target Pentagon nominee over 'offensive' tweets

Republicans on the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday said they were opposed to Pentagon nominee Brenda Sue Fulton, citing her past tweets and statements criticizing the GOP and evangelicals.

During a confirmation hearing for a trio of nominees, several Republicans — including Sens. Tom Cotton of Arkansas, Rick Scott of Florida, Josh Hawley of Missouri and Dan Sullivan of Alaska — said they would outright oppose Fulton's confirmation to be assistant secretary of Defense for manpower and reserve affairs.

The rocky session was reminiscent of the rough reception GOP senators gave Colin Kahl, whom President Joe Biden nominated to be the Pentagon's top policy official, over his tweets. Kahl was later confirmed.

In a similar fashion, Republicans said Fulton's tweets showed bias against Republicans and evangelicals and questioned whether she could effectively lead the sprawling personnel portfolio.

Fulton apologized for several of the tweets, calling it "always wrong to tarnish an entire group of people with the beliefs or actions of one or a few."

Sen. Mike Rounds of South Dakota, followed by other Republicans, noted a January 2018 tweet labeling the GOP "racist" for not calling out racism. "Let’s be real," Fulton wrote. "When one of our two national political parties is unable to call out racism, our system is broken. It’s not a political statement to say the GOP is racist; it’s a moral statement, and one backed up by an increasing mountain of evidence. #FixThis."

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 3