Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

MAGA Frank sounds like a rancid hot dog that's full of maggots.  Great for your superspreader barbecues with all your unvaccinated MAGA friends!  Also, nothing better than beans and franks with MAGA Franks and Goya beans.   Trump approved!

trump_goya.jpg

• Haha 6

Looking forward to TV and radio trial lawyer ads.  

Got to be at least one trial lawyer eager to  start collecting the names of everybody who's been banned from Trump.com.  Or MyPillowGuy.com, for that matter. 

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Donny boy is working with Eye of Newt on a new contract for Trumperica; so the GOP can regain power in 22 and 24. Also, Donny will appear to have issues to campaign on and look smarter than he is.

Doh08VDUwAAcqal.jpg

• Like 9

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/news/crime/2021/05/26/las-cruces-man-accused-plotting-to-kill-president-joe-biden/7448404002/

In a criminal complaint, FBI Special Agent Ryan Buckrop said a phone belonging to Thornton sent several threatening text messages to four people in Texas and Florida. 

"Tell my concern their father is The revolutionary war general," one message reads. "5 stars now. 5 stars after I execute Joe Biden for Treason."

-more at the link

image.png.e6a374bab965ab1b6af08ed3f0a408cc.png

Have here a home grown douchebag.  We're a LONG way from the Jersey shore, but he sure has the look down.

45 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/news/crime/2021/05/26/las-cruces-man-accused-plotting-to-kill-president-joe-biden/7448404002/

-more at the link

image.png.e6a374bab965ab1b6af08ed3f0a408cc.png

Have here a home grown douchebag.  We're a LONG way from the Jersey shore, but he sure has the look down.

Our country has a mental health crisis.

On a side note, could you imagine being that dude’s ex-father in law?  Don’t think I could let the legal system play out here.

I’ll preface this by saying this is less about me actually having hope and more about me finding just the slightest bit of joy in the headline after years of constant disappointment and anger over the issue....

news feed popped up this morning about gop offering a proposal counter offer to the Biden infrastructure plan.  And for just a second a part of me cried for joy “functional government !!!”

I only read the basic article. The general numbers at least are close enough to “honest try” level. I’m sure if I dig into it I’ll find stuff I don’t like and honestly I like a lot of the Biden plan that people claim “isn’t infrastructure”. I also have no reason to believe it’s an honest move, probably more of one to appear to be trying with no actual sincerity behind it

but that’s the first time I recall thinking maybe there was a functional government in place in.... Christ I don’t even know how long. Feels like a lifetime. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’ll preface this by saying this is less about me actually having hope and more about me finding just the slightest bit of joy in the headline after years of constant disappointment and anger over the issue....

news feed popped up this morning about gop offering a proposal counter offer to the Biden infrastructure plan.  And for just a second a part of me cried for joy “functional government !!!”

I only read the basic article. The general numbers at least are close enough to “honest try” level. I’m sure if I dig into it I’ll find stuff I don’t like and honestly I like a lot of the Biden plan that people claim “isn’t infrastructure”. I also have no reason to believe it’s an honest move, probably more of one to appear to be trying with no actual sincerity behind it

but that’s the first time I recall thinking maybe there was a functional government in place in.... Christ I don’t even know how long. Feels like a lifetime. 

• Like 3