Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bruce Allen, Scot McCloughlan, Jay Gruden, and all that stuff like that there

23 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Mentioned this on twitter. If Snyder wants to rebuild his image. Then he needs to look outside the org for help. Personally, I think a guy like Paul Tagliabue would be perfect. He's a Skins fan. He's older and wouldn't likely wanted daily dealings. But he's fondly remembered around the league...especially compared to Goodell. I would trust him to be able to take a Sr. Consulting role and help Snyder pick a new Team President....a New GM.....a new President of Business Operations......a new Senior Vice President, Communications......a new Chief Content Officer/Senior Vice President. Then just let them work.

This.......this is kinda brilliant.

53 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Either that or see if a former Press Secretary (or someone else in politics) is up for the gig.

They also cannot be his friend. Guy is the most socially awkward billionaire I've ever seen

The era of the yes-man should have ended with Vinny. It didn't. 

37 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Redskins FO has credibility issues. Hard to recoup that over night. Just need to start doing the right things asap. Prove it, step by step.

They can't do it on their own. They need help. They need more allies, and to repair burned bridges with the media.

Dan also needs to speak more. Part of the constant backlash against him comes from the fact that he is like this mythical monster that lives at the top of a treacherous mountain in a gloomy castle, devouring soul after soul that comes near.

If all these things happen, i think things will improve

3 hours ago, nkoucheki said:

Man I know they're liars but let Scotty Mac do keg stands in the locker room for all I care. 9-7, 8-7-1??? That's straight out of a disney movie for Washington

This crossed my mind as well.  Hopefully he wasn't let go because of drinking per se, but from some obvious effects that had some negative impact.  Can't believe I just said that, but man I want the Skins to continue to climb.

9 minutes ago, VRIEL1 said:

I was all in McCloughan's camp until I read today McCloughan was the one who wanted to trade Cousins. "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" 

"How do you like me now?" Now it makes even more sense that it was not directed towards Bruce in the so called Kirk moment.  

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Where did read that?

http://was.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Scot-McCloughan-fired-for-wanting-to-trade-Kirk-Cousins-51718441

18 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Where did read that?

Forgive me.... it was Bleacher Report that has posted it. I'm terrible at links. Hopefully someone else can help me out. 

It says "Buzz: Scott McCloughan fired for wanting to trade Kirk Cousins. 

46 minutes ago, VRIEL1 said:

I was all in McCloughan's camp until I read today McCloughan was the one who wanted to trade Cousins. "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" 

I saw that, and I saw another where Scot wanted to give Kirk a LTD last year and Bruce balked. Knowing how cheap Bruce is, I believe that. And when you consider it was Scot that was backing Cousins when no one else was, it makes that Bleacher report look like what most Bleacher reports are. Hot garbage.

7 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

I saw that, and I saw another where Scot wanted to give Kirk a LTD last year and Bruce balked. Knowing how cheap Bruce is, I believe that. And when you consider it was Scot that was backing Cousins when no one else was, it makes that Bleacher report look like what most Bleacher reports are. Hot garbage.

Exactly.  And Scot has been out of the picture for multiple weeks now.  Where's the LTD for Kirk?  Instead we have reports of Kirk saying he won't sign one as long as Bruce is President.

7 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

What about Kirk saying "how you like me now" to Scot on national TV? Doesn't that tell a different story?

Archived