Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The White Terrorism Thread

Gamebreaker

18 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Im always vigilant. World definitely feels less safe than it did a year ago, which is strange to say.

People like ISIS couldn't be further from my mind. The Domestic ISIS seems to be winning that competition

why do you feel that way?

The Portland Police are looking for this guy.

f62067c5-7ab9-4a38-9a16-38f8e809f984-lar

He stole a backpack and wedding ring from a dying man. The victim was one of the three men who stepped in to stop the white racist on the Portland commuter train.  As he lay mortally wounded, this man stole the dying man's backpack and the wedding ring.  Just imagine the depravity of that.  Taking the man's backpack, and then wrenching the wedding ring off the dying man's finger. 

He steps off the train at the 7 second mark, carrying two backpacks. Blond mullet, black ballcap, black T-shirt and shorts.

On 6/2/2017 at 9:54 AM, Dan T. said:

The Portland Police are looking for this guy.

He's been arrested.

Portland is an odd place, and not in a good way. I spent some time there last year and wasn't impressed. 

Big racist skinhead community; very small minority population; thousands of homeless living in bad conditions; annoying hipsters.

It's really kind of amazing how anti-Sharia protests focus so heavily on Islams mistreatment of women yet they are prominently  led by dudes like this:

Radical Islamists and right wing extremists have quite a lot in common. 

But anyways, let's get 10 more threads on campus free speech.

16 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

But anyways, let's get 10 more threads on campus free speech.

Bro did you see what happened to the lunch lady at Douglas Fir Community University?!? We're all gonna die!! 6!!! Don't let your kids leave the house!!!! It's like a word holocaust??6!66 Ahhhhhh!!!

Edit: I inspired myself... 

First they came for slavery, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not own slaves

Then they came for Jim Crow, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not live in the south

Then they came for the n****r haters, and I did not speak out—
Because I normally didn't use the word n****r.

Then they came for white privilege—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Now let's join hands and have a moment of silence...in memory of being allowed to be dicks to those not like us, just because...... 

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

Wouldn't anti-Muslim stuff fit better (although not perfectly) in the immigration thread?  

I mean this is the thread for radical conservative extremists, no? 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

Here's a nice video...

An alt right neo-Nazi **** stain gets choked up and run out of a Confederate-statue support rally by Oath Keepers and other non-Nazi-degenerate right wingers. 

** Warning NSFW Language **

Maybe there's hope for America afterall 

(Last line is tongue in cheek. They're still pro-confederacy morons)

1 hour ago, visionary said:

On 6/11/2017 at 5:01 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Wait, what?

Make every single thing the same except now he's Muslim (and instead of McVeigh he has pictures of Osama.)

One, there's no way he gets bail. That's not a question. I'm stating that as fact.

And two, if it did somehow happen, if he got bail and the judge deemed he "isn't a threat" ...holy ****ing ****. Can you even begin to imagine the category 5 ****storm that would ensue? Everyone would be rocking umbrellas on sunny days in case of stray Trump/Jones/Rush/Hannity/etc flying spittle. 

Does anyone know if he actually made bail? I mean just getting bail doesn't mean he's out. You still need to put up your 10% (or this is federal I think so 15%). Did that happen? Is he out? 

From the article:

On May 20, after speaking with authorities, Russell said he wanted to leave town and visit his father in Palm Beach, and he left the Tampa area while an arrest warrant was being prepared. Contacted by law enforcement, his family said they hadn’t heard from him.

Russell had picked up a friend, another self-described neo-Nazi, William James Tschantre, 20, who was identified in a Monroe County Sheriff’s Office report. Tsanchtre told the agents that he grabbed his life savings, $3,000, quit his job and left with Russell.

The pair told agents they stopped at a sporting goods store and purchased rifles and ammunition before heading south.

“According to Russell’s friend, they had no specific destination in mind and had no plans to hurt anyone or do any harm,” the court documents state.

The next morning, Russell was arrested by Monroe County sheriff’s deputies at a Burger King in Key Largo after the FBI had issued a “be on the lookout” advisory. In his car, according to court filings, they found two rifles, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, binoculars and a skull mask.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Thomas McCoun III issued the terms of Russell’s release anyway Tuesday, though he delayed his final decision on whether to place him in the custody of his grandmother in Orlando.

If he were released, the judge said, Russell would be required to wear an electronic- monitoring device and would be prohibited from using a computer “to promote or engage in neo-Nazi activities during the pretrial period.”

6 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Here's a nice video...

An alt right neo-Nazi **** stain gets choked up and run out of a Confederate-statue support rally by Oath Keepers and other non-Nazi-degenerate right wingers. 

** Warning NSFW Language **

Maybe there's hope for America after all 

(Last line is tongue in cheek. They're still pro-confederacy morons)

agreed. that was actually refreshing to see- people on the far right policing their own, telling an actual nazi to gtfo.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm just going to use this as the **** stain alt right thread, since all of them are would-be terrorists anyway once they grow some balls (not ****ing likely)...

So yeah, there's a couple of future-right wing terrorist rallies downtown this Sunday (ugh)...

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/06/21/competing-alt-right-free-speech-rallies-reveal-infighting-over-white-nationalism

Thinking about counter-trolling their stupid asses. Me and my pastey white ass and my gf and her black immigrant ass. She's down. Just really rub that sweet beautiful "white genocide" in their faces. Non-violent though. Just holding hands. Kissing. Not even engaging them. One of the protests is by the White House so I imagine security will be tight per usual. Maybe scout out the scene sans gf at the other one first if we decide to hit both. 

I think I'm going either way just to get some laughs in. I'm only hesitant to get the gf involved. And really she can handle her own. I'm more worried about keeping my cool if they start harassing her. I think I can manage. Channel my inner-MLK. It's not 100% though. So good idea? Bad idea? You decide.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I think I'm going either way just to get some laughs in. I'm only hesitant to get the gf involved. And really she can handle her own. I'm more worried about keeping my cool if they start harassing her. I think I can manage. Channel my inner-MLK. It's not 100% though. So good idea? Bad idea? You decide.

I love and support the idea of what you guys want to do.  Trolling Trumpers and alt-right folks is probably one of the most satisfying things on the planet.

Very bad idea to actually go down there, though. :(

Edited by Chew

36 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

So I'm just going to use this as the **** stain alt right thread, since all of them are would-be terrorists anyway once they grow some balls (not ****ing likely)...

So yeah, there's a couple of future-right wing terrorist rallies downtown this Sunday (ugh)...

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/06/21/competing-alt-right-free-speech-rallies-reveal-infighting-over-white-nationalism

Thinking about counter-trolling their stupid asses. Me and my pastey white ass and my gf and her black immigrant ass. She's down. Just really rub that sweet beautiful "white genocide" in their faces. Non-violent though. Just holding hands. Kissing. Not even engaging them. One of the protests is by the White House so I imagine security will be tight per usual. Maybe scout out the scene sans gf at the other one first if we decide to hit both. 

Be careful. If you can't remain non-violent if they start speaking derogatory towards your lady then I wouldn't bring her. Additionally, there may be counter protest already planned and there people on both sides who've come with the sole purpose to get violent. Be aware of your surroundings and know when it's time to leave. 

• Like 2