Gamebreaker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, visionary said:
Islamberg tweet

re- the Islamberg conspiracy theory- a little over a year ago, a Denver, CO ABC news affiliate did a story on a Colorado property that was raided and found to be a terrorist training center that was lead by sheikh mubarak ali galini. the guy who founded Islamberg. the story is here-

https://www.krdo.com/news/top-stories/terror-in-the-rocky-mountains/659172804

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Blades.  AK-47s.  M-16s.  Bomb-making materials.

The weapons cache, hidden in abandoned mine shafts, was immense.

And, that wasn’t all. 

In a remote mountain camp just outside Buena Vista, Colorado, law enforcement raided dozens of members who grafted themselves into a radical Islamic ideology.  Men, women, children – living on a 101-acre compound, learning the ways of jihad as taught by their leader: Sheikh Mubarak Al Gilani, a Muslim leader, headquartered in Pakistan

theres a video of KRDO's report here 

I am skeptical of just about everything I read, and most other references to this event that I see on google are from right wing sources that I either question or just don't trust. so, can anyone with better sleuthing skills than i tell if this story is legit?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7034183/Outrage-school-shooting-drill-involves-teacher-donning-Arab-style-keffiyeh.html

Active Shooter drill at a high school decides to depict the active shooter as a Muslim, instead of just a person with a gun. Funny, considering most active shooters in American schools are overwhelmingly white and male.