Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The White Terrorism Thread

Gamebreaker

5 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

White people need to quit that bull**** of nervously looking the other way and ignoring **** when they hear fellow white people start talking stupid.

And don't play dumb. You all know exactly what I'm talking about. White racists are the dumbest moops around. You have the right skin tone (see not brown) and they'll always assume you think like them and they can talk freely. Every single one of you has experienced it and probably recently.

I don't care if it's family, friend, coworker, stranger, silence isn't an option for us anymore, no matter how uncomfortable the situation is. Don't be a ****. Stand up for something. 

And white parents are obviously having some major issues and failing in big ways right now but I'm not really qualified to speak on that. Just what the ****. Stop letting the Internet raise your kids for you. Lazy. **** is embarrassing. 

Im afraid to ask..... What happened? 

13 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

someone times people aren't racist... sometimes they're just crazy

Wondering if you would have rushed in here with the same deflection if the "crazy man" had yelled "Allahu Akbar!"  

• Like 1

On 5/22/2017 at 3:50 PM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

White people need to quit that bull**** of nervously looking the other way and ignoring **** when they hear fellow white people start talking stupid.

And don't play dumb. You all know exactly what I'm talking about. White racists are the dumbest moops around. You have the right skin tone (see not brown) and they'll always assume you think like them and they can talk freely. Every single one of you has experienced it and probably recently.

I don't care if it's family, friend, coworker, stranger, silence isn't an option for us anymore, no matter how uncomfortable the situation is. Don't be a ****. Stand up for something. 

And white parents are obviously having some major issues and failing in big ways right now but I'm not really qualified to speak on that. Just what the ****. Stop letting the Internet raise your kids for you. Lazy. **** is embarrassing. 

Saw thread title and immediately began looking for this rant.  Didn't disappoint. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RedskinsMayne said:

someone times people aren't racist... sometimes they're just crazy

Yes, they aren't racist. Even though they are violently attacking people and saying racist things. Please remove your head out of the ground. 

9 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Yes, they aren't racist. Even though they are violently attacking people and saying racist things. Please remove your head out of the ground. 

I think it's more likely a person running around the train shouting every racist name in the book and stabbing random people is more likely than not mainly crazy. However, since the two aren't mutually exclusive he could be racist as well.

Edited by RedskinsMayne

Apparently people have lots of definitions of terrorism. US current law is clear:

"A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to:  (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. "

Doesn't have to be part of an organization. Lone wolfs are terrorists.

Shouting slogans or being abusive isn't terrorism

Claiming that a person might be simply crazy because they target a particular group based on skin color or religion is a reach. They might be racist or bigoted AND crazy, but they are not vanilla-flavor crazy. Vanilla-flavor crazy people rant and rave about alien abduction, chemtrails, vaccine conspiracies and how this year will be the one that the Redskins win it all.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RedskinsMayne said:

I think it's more likely a person running around the train shouting every racist name in the book and stabbing random people is more likely than not mainly crazy. However, since the two aren't mutually exclusive he could be racist as well.

Ahhhh the old "He's a crazy person" defense! Never get tired of that one. That's the white mans go to move. It's not like we don't have evidence of one problem and literally ZERO of the other. 

Dude probably really loves minorities and was just confused. 

7 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

Apparently people have lots of definitions of terrorism. US current law is clear:

"A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to:  (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. "

Doesn't have to be part of an organization. Lone wolfs are terrorists.

Shouting slogans or being abusive isn't terrorism

Claiming that a person might be simply crazy because they target a particular group based on skin color or religion is a reach. They might be racist or bigoted AND crazy, but they are not vanilla-flavor crazy. Vanilla-flavor crazy people rant and rave about alien abduction, chemtrails, vaccine conspiracies and how this year will be the one that the Redskins win it all.

Seems like you bolded the wrong part of the definition...

53 minutes ago, tshile said:

Seems like you bolded the wrong part of the definition...

I've no idea what you mean. 

I would argue based on the definition that the Portland White Supremacist is guilty of many things, but terrorism isn't one of them.

34 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

I would argue based on the definition that the Portland White Supremacist is guilty of many things, but terrorism isn't one of them.

Which part of the quoted definition do you think his action does not meet?  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

Well that's pretty obviously terrorism.  And so much for white people not stepping in and doing something about it?  Got them killed though.

And does the picture of the guy wearing the ****ing USA flag as a cape piss you off or what? I'm looking at you, douchebags with the giant American flags flying on your pick up trucks and stupid United States flag shirts and your douchey "don't tread on me" regalia.

Edited by Springfield

4 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

I feel like when the definition of terrorism needs to be explained, the emphasis should be on bullets i, ii, and iii. Not the dangerous to human life part.

Not a comment against the thread idea, because I agree that terrorism is used too loosely with anyone non-white, and seemingly never with anyone White, but I think terrorism (as a term) should be used in a very specific way.

The definition I'm used to is like the one you posted, but leaves out point i.

That first point is very general - intimidate or coerce a civilian population. Before reading that, I wouldnt have called the guy who shot up the church in SC a terrorist (even though I would love for him to receive punishment as if he was.) It didn't seem political or directed at influencing the government. It definitely does intimidate a civilian population though...

I don't disagree with point one, I've just never considered it, and it expands the scope of the term.

Would the shooter at Sandy hook qualify under that? Was he trying to intimidate a civial population? Or was he just mentally ill.

I don't think the word should be used loosely or the meaning of it just cast off because of the idea that only use it for non-white people.

Anyways, I just found it weird that the dangerous to human life was the part in bold. May have been from the source, and not by you though. Or I might have just missed the context of the conversation (if so - sorry about that...)

Edited by tshile

4 hours ago, Larry said:

Which part of the quoted definition do you think his action does not meet?  

The dangerous act was not directed to 'a civilian population', and by that my understanding is a particular group being targeted, it was to the bye-standers who intervened.

Verbally abusing and intimidating the Muslim women resulted in him being charged with a crime (second-degree intimidation), but it is not an act of terrorism according to the law. If he'd assaulted the women it may have met the definition.

Edited by Corcaigh

Deplorable human beings. At this point, part of me hopes another civil war happens. 

Dude that called my girlfriend q chimpanzee late last year mightve been able to duck out in time but I'm primed and ready for the next one. And innocent randos aren't going to be the ones getting plugged in the neck. Promise that.

I'm just so sick and tired of these over-compensating, disgusting, hooplehead **** stains. The empathy and patience ran out long ago. I have absolutely no interest in sharing a nation with them if they're going to continue be in our faces with their bull**** and an active threat to our peace of mind and general welfare. None whatsoever. And i might be the only one saying it but I guarantee I'm not the only one feeling it. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

And you better believe these ****ers are local too

Almost all my life I've lived in this area. 30 some years. Never, not once, did I witness some crazy racist ****. Not once.

I remember the first time in my life hearing the word n****r be used. At a little league tourney. In Tennessee. I was 12 or 13. They were ****ing about "that n****r" Woodson winning the Heisman over Peyton. It shocked me so much to actually be witnessing such a thing firsthand and so casually even, that's it's arguably the most vivid memory from my childhood. 

So to now see this **** happening here of all places, we've got a problem America. White families, white parents, are failing on an epic scale. We need to have that discussion ASAP. We are headed down a very dark road.