Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

4 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Wow. I have a 3rd round grade on Wilson. What am I missing? I need to look at his tape again I guess.

Not to knock Philly's pick, but I had the same. Except I have him as a 2/3 safety. Just don't think he's very good. Shrugs. 

You still can't evaluate Worldie ends for **** but we can at least agree on this. :P .

Hail. 

24 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Brandon Jenkins.  LB Florida State. 

Just bustin' chops.  Wanted to get in on the trash talk, but it's hard when you don't have a 1st round pick. :cheers:

I know man and it's all good. Just couldn't picture the player.

I take it back. I may well have been real high on him (Ok, I kind of was lol)  IF he could recover from injury. He sadly never did. 

He was a terrific prospect for the Gators until he did his foot and missed his Snr. Year. Talent wise I'll still stick to it that he was one of the best LE talents that draft. 

But then so was Ronald Blair last year IMHO as he showed when the dumbass 49ers actually did get him on the field and everyone laughed at me taking him the second so yer know. (Which if I'd known nobody had looked at his tape I'd of waited a round or two more.). 

Hail. 

22 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

He was a terrific prospect for the Gators until he did his foot and missed his Snr. Year. Talent wise I'll still stick to it that he was one of the best LE talents that draft. 

Hail. 

THE FLORIDA STATE GATORS!

I love that team! There rivaly VS Florida Seminols are great. 

Just a heads-up .....

I'll be at the match tomorrow dinner. (That's dinnertime, not 'lunch' you American heathens. You have your dinner at mid-day and your tea at teatime. Which again is not 'dinner' time for the evening meal. It's yer tea! Happy to be of service. :P.). And as it's the Derby I'm liable to be out in town the rest the afternoon at the least on the ale. (Unless the unthinkable happens and the blue ****e actually win one.). 

So basically, in US terms, I won't be around from around 3 AM EST or so through at least 12 PM EST. So just make the relevant picks/ trades et all at your leisure in here and I'll attempt to muddle trough it and update when I'm home. Figure there's little to no chance of Pick 60 coming up anytime tomorrow. 

Hail. 

Big Haason Reddick fan. Loving that pick. 

I really rate Quincy Wilson highly too so not as down on that pick as others. Ideally would've looked to get him in the 2nd personally but he's a first round talent for me so no big prob. Proper good physical corner with plenty of length.

5 hours ago, TheShredSkinz said:

With the 18th pick, the Tennessee Titans select

Haason Reddick  ilb/olb Temple

40 minutes ago, Butters20 said:

Indy was very nearly ready to take him earlier. Nice pick!

The Ravens were very, very close. But I did not expect Corey Davis to be there. It was not an easy choice.

With the 19th selection of the ES draft, Tampa Bay selects:

Christian McCaffrey, Stanford, RB

Apologies for delay, Tampa GM went off grid for a few hours, ala GMSM

the selection was made after diligent research on top talent available. It turns out another playmaker was given to an already exciting offense. 

Say at hello to my little friend Atlanta

Archived