Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

I am absolutely in again. I want to see if I can draft another Caleb Brantley who decides to beat up a woman a couple of days before the draft to completely ruin my scrore :). Having Atlanta the past 2 years I have never had a full deck of draft picks. But they actually do this year. I finally wont need to trade back to make 7 picks.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I am absolutely in again. I want to see if I can draft another Caleb Brantley who decides to beat up a woman a couple of days before the draft to completely ruin my scrore :). Having Atlanta the past 2 years I have never had a full deck of draft picks. But they actually do this year. I finally wont need to trade back to make 7 picks.

That answers a question for me - I just moved to Atl. Was going to see if they were open. Glad to get that out of my system....  :-)  

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Who did you have last year? We can trade if you want. As long as they have at least 7 picks :)

The Ravens - They should have 7. They sent a conditional 7th rd pick to AZ for OL Tony Bergstrom- However he only played 32 snaps - all in one game. So they should have 7 but it's not official. 

Not sure when it will be. I could not find anything. 

8 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

The Ravens - They should have 7. They sent a conditional 7th rd pick to AZ for OL Tony Bergstrom- However he only played 32 snaps - all in one game. So they should have 7 but it's not official. 

Not sure when it will be. I could not find anything. 

I am fine with taking the Ravens if you want Atlanta. Doesnt really matter to me. Just let me know.

9 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am in, if no one took the Dolphins, I've had them the last 2 years

The way it's always worked before is if you were in it last year you get right of first refusal to the team you had. So you get to decide if you want the Dolphins before someone else can take them. 

9 hours ago, Gallen5862 said:

I will be the Panthers again.. Was the Panthers fan that had them last year still want to co GM? He did a great job last year.

His ES name is @SamMills51  I set him a PM saying we were starting again. You guys can work out who gets what -- :-)  

Archived