Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

'sall good.  Now I've got the upperhand having seen the players before anyone else! Mwahahahaha!  Now my draft board is unstoppable.

NEWS FLASH: 

Green Bay Packers in full blown self-destruct mode. Copying Redskins drafting model. People in Chicago suddenly finding long lost hope. 

Hail. 

2 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

NEWS FLASH: 

Green Bay Packers in full blown self-destruct mode. Copying Redskins drafting model. People in Chicago suddenly finding long lost hope. 

Hail. 

I tried to copy their strategy of trading up with three firsts, a second, and a third, but someone with an earlier pick made the same offer and edged me out.

11 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I tried to copy their strategy of trading up with three firsts, a second, and a third, but someone with an earlier pick made the same offer and edged me out.

Yeah, soz abar us like. Stick with us bro'. We'll teach you Texas BIG yet! 

If only the Redskins had done that when they had the the bulk the rest of the roster for the next few years in place and were already set to compete for another big ass silvery thang.  B).

Oh yeah .....

DENVER BRONCOS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK! 

Hail. 

2 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

Just wanted to say I appreciate those of you who actually make your picks stand out one way or another. Either bolding the text or posting a pic. 

Hint hint. :) 

Meh, ignore these lazy so and so's and go straight to running selection in the OP. 

It's colour coordinated and all sorts of novel ****. :D .

No. Seriously. Please do. Someone has to as it's lost on these reprobates! :P

Hail. 

35 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Meh, ignore these lazy so and so's and go straight to running selection in the OP. 

Hail. 

Oooo, wow, that's actually awesome. I just assumed you had done it like Epoch in the past with a separate thread, had no idea. 

Veddy veddy niiiice. 

10 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

And we know where you're out too Frenchie! 

<pic edited>

Hail. 

Damn! Watch out, my wife is looking over me!

You wan't me to run into trouble or what? (And she knows I love redheads)

3 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Hey I can trade you 3 first, a second and a third for my 1st 2nd round pick! That's fair to me :)

Btw I have to admit, that I seriously considered drafting McCaffrey at #4.

No matter how crazy it might seem, but if Hooker didn't fall I would have got the kid. He's an all around guy that can play almost everywhere on O which should give a creative OC a lot of flexibility. Guys like Gruden, McVay or Kyle would just love someone like him.

5 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Hail. 

Actually I did notice. It looks nice.

th?id=OIP.6hYH5w1XJ027AoGVzcP0NAEAEA&w=1

Well, not what I expected to be available, but the Broncos are pathetic after DThomas and ESanders, so the Broncos are excited to add,

Mike Williams, WR Clemson

to our team.  A 6'4" receiver that thrived with a QB that struggled with accuracy (he'll be prepared for what we have for him).  

Was out on a Friday night bender only to wake up this morning to ONE pick being made? Man. This draft started with so much promise. Nice pick on MCcaffrey. He is my number two back in this draft though.

The 31st pick is still available. Although Atlanta is starting to salivate over the possibility that the guy they want will be there.

19 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Not to knock Philly's pick, but I had the same. Except I have him as a 2/3 safety. Just don't think he's very good. Shrugs. 

You still can't evaluate Worldie ends for **** but we can at least agree on this. :P .

Hail. 

Wilson was the 3rd best CB on my board. One of the reasons I gave him a higher rating than others might was this article: http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/2/3/14483870/2017-nfl-draft-quincy-wilson-scouting-report

After producing two first round defensive backs last year, The University of Florida has an excellent chance of repeating that this draft. While I have been a long time fan of Teez Tabor, the cornerback playing opposite him is consistently getting rated higher by big draft analysts. When taking a closer look, it is not hard to see why he is so beloved.

More at link.

There were other factors as well. We'll see how the gamble plays out.

I am after the Lions so that's the pick after the one that's on the clock now, I'll be out of pocket for about an hour and half after 11:20 am Eastern.  I can use my phone to log on the site and give the pick but won't be able to bolden the text and add a photo

After today's match -- for GHH, I'd take this guy if he's still on the board.:)

Image result for philippe coutinho

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

After today's match -- for GHH, I'd take this guy if he's still on the board.:)

How many picks you got? And how many more can you lay your hands on?

4 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

I'll lend a hand since I'm at work presently. Detroit's GM has been notified.

DETROIT LIONS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK! 

Good job. Ta la. 

All day and just 1 pick huh?

Guess folk are out enjoying the weekend. 

Hail. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

don't have enough to land that guy -- hopefully Barcelona doesn't have enough to land him either this summer in spite of Neymar's pleadings.

Who? ;) .

John Ross would of been kind of cool in Big D for anyone old enough to of grown uo with the Ewing's. Like him a lot. FAR more than just a burner. Real polished route runner. One of the most explosive players this draft.  But that injury history man. I don't know if I'd trust a mid first on him. 

MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE ON THE CLOCK!

Hail. 

Archived