Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

"You are all now not only still free to discuss any trade deals and fine tune the details of anything you agree on as per, but you can announce any agreed trades and have them officially entered into the books at any time. Whether you are on the clock or not! "  It looks like we can announce the trade Monk!

I guess we need to move on since Commish is tied up at the local fish and chips. 

Well, Here it is:

Redskins                      Texans 

1st: #17            ---         1st #25     

6th: #209          ---         3rd: #89  

---         7th: #243 

Only first round quality tackle in the entire draft. 

If you want one of the other 2 of any note take them the second. It's development material after that and unless you're stacked like Dallas that's not a good scenario. 

Have a feeling the Giants might over-reach the actual draft after the disastrous pick of Flowers 2 years back. 

41 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

Are we allowed to announce the trade now are do we have to wait for the Commissoner?

Yes and no. 

Continue on. Back BTW. Unless this is a mirage. Which given my hectic day might just be. 

Hail. 

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Vikings are now on the clock....(sometime next week).  

What did GHH trade for the number 1 pick?  GHH knows talent on defense though, I'll give him that.  He had that LB from Florida State rated as the best pass rusher in the draft when Shanny took him.  What was that dude's name?  :ols:

Considering I lead a campaign from the moment that low life POS was hired to remove him, culminating in the absolutely EPIC 'Worst long term Redskin Coach of all time!' thread, I highly doubt I was lording one of his picks. 

But indulge me as I can't be arsed looking back. Who we on about?

Oh yeah

THE TENNESSEE TITANS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK! 

Hail. 

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

@Butters20Solid pick for Indy - building that line of protection for their QB after last years Kelly pick - who I wanted for the Redskins last year, just saying. Unlike some I was really happy with the Docston pick once Kelly was gone. But had he fallen to us I was really hoping that's who they picked.  

Hey now! I took Kelly for the Redskins last year at 22. 

Where were you? :P

Hail. 

16 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Hey now! I took Kelly for the Redskins last year at 22. 

Where were you? :P

Hail. 

I was watching you make the pick thinking to myself - I really hope this plays out in real life! Damn Colts!  :table2:

Archived