Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

I really thought one of the top 2 safeties would fall to me. 

Anyone looking to trade up? I'll wait 15 mins then make the pick if nothing comes in.

Take the full 12 hours if you want mate. 

That's what it's there for and we've hit the ground flying so we're good to wait to see what comes in if you like. 

Hail. 

Just now, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Take the full 12 hours if you want mate. 

That's what it's there for and we've hit the ground flying so we're good to wait to see what comes in if you like. 

Hail. 

Cool. 

I'll give it an hour or so anyway and see because theres still players I'm happy to take realistically. Would love to trade down though.

Just now, Morrison J said:

Cool. 

I'll give it an hour or so anyway and see because theres still players I'm happy to take realistically. Would love to trade down though.

I think in the 'real World', given there's SO much of a muchness in similar, high talent level the top 2 or three rounds, hopes for the Redskins or anyone else trading back will be limited this draft when we start getting the middle to back end the first because there's absolutely no need for teams to move and give anything up. 

Hail. 

10 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I'll give you next year's first and this year's seventh.

:)

I drive a harder bargain than that :taz:

Half an hour till I make my pick unless someone wants to jump at the opportunity to get the 6th overall pick. Plenty of talent on the board :)

3 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Wait, if a player has been picked, are we free to discuss about said pick in this thread, or that prohibited?

Yup. Discuss. Applaud. Mock away. 

Talking of ..... Just noticing Garrett posted a 4.61 40 today in College Station. 

People built like tanks aren't supposed to move that fast. Not sure why he risked doing anything mind but that's just ridiculous. 

Hail. 

With the #6 overall pick the NY Jets select Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State.

As hinted at I really hoped one of the top 2 safeties would fall to me. When that didn't happen I didn't really like the spot it left me in. Lattimore makes the most sense in this spot I feel. Think he's comfortably the best CB in the draft and is yet to reach anywhere near his potential. Very well rounded. Safe, unspectacular pick for the Jets in a position of dire need. 

hqdefault.jpg

Archived