Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

4 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I find that highly unlikely. I don't have any kickers or Punters targeted until at least the 3rd. So I would be surprised if your picks had any impact on my board. But thanks for the concern!

Something to help you through this:

I know you do have some LS worth 1st round value!

Who the hell do you think I am? I know what you're trying to do here.

3 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

The big boss said you can not discus any players that have not been picked yet!!! With this talk about an potential first round long snapper, we all know who that is, I think we are close breaking the rules.  

As long as we're not breaking the spirit of the rule, we're fine.

Still.. It's getting close!!!

giphy.gif

cf10c981dca36d4e7f05f7c847c49913.jpg

7 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

The big boss said you can not discus any players that have not been picked yet!!! With this talk about an potential first round long snapper, we all know who that is, I think we are close breaking the rules.  

I'm verging on making this man the Deputy Comish! 

Listen to Dutch! Or it will be off with the Frenchman's own head ..... And he'll be the one pulling the cord! 

Hail. 

12 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

There's one team I don't have to worry about....  :rofl89:

It is with great honor yadda yadda yadda ..... I declare the 2017 NFL Draft officially OPEN! 

The Cleveland Browns are now on the clock! 

*Cleveland has informed the League Office they are in trade discussions so they are going to take their sweet time as is their prerogative. Particularly over such high stakes. 

Y'all be good and don't badger the team in play! :nono:.

Hail. 

9 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I wake up around noonish and they haven't picked yet?  **** this, I'm going back to sleep!

As opposed to your usual wake, scratch, roll over, scratch again to check it's still there, then shout the last name that was on Sportscentre last night drafting style?

Hail. 

3 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

As opposed to your usual wake, scratch, roll over, scratch again to check it's still there, then shout the last name that was on Sportscentre last night drafting style?

Hail. 

you forgot the part where I sniff my fingers after the first scratch

We have a deal. And it's a biggie .....

*TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT* 

The Dallas Cowboys send the 28th pick in the 2017 NFL draft 1st Round, and the 28th pick in the 3rd Round (Pick # 92), along with a 2018 1st and 2nd Round selection and a 2019 1st Round pick to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for Cleveland's 2017 first overall selection and their 4th pick in the 6th Round. (188.). 

THE DALLAS COWBOYS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK! 

Let me update the changes in the OP whilst you flame me at your leisure before I explain the reasoning. 

Hail. 

Archived