Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

I have no problems with a trade being announced and time. It's just that usually you have someone spotted To make a trade during draft. So you usually wait for your turn To announced it.

Non if someone wants To do it in advance and another team that got leaped Feel the heat and do another trade To leapfrog the team that just move up... fair game!

On 03/03/2017 at 1:28 PM, Wildbunny said:

I have no problems with a trade being announced and time. It's just that usually you have someone spotted To make a trade during draft. So you usually wait for your turn To announced it.

Non if someone wants To do it in advance and another team that got leaped Feel the heat and do another trade To leapfrog the team that just move up... fair game!

I certainly wouldn't advise anyone did that for obvious reasons. But as far as I'm aware, it's perfectly acceptable in the 'real' draft so I see no reason why it shouldn't be in ours as soon as our rosters are locked down. 

On 02/03/2017 at 8:27 PM, Monk4thaHALL said:

Did you just diss the Sooners there? ......

*In my best Homer J voice ' WHY YOU LITTLE ______!' 

This. 

Means. 

WAR!

Hail. 

OK, now the coin flip for the draft order between the identical records Colts and Vikings (or Eagles in terms of the 14th overall pick) has been made earlier today, the complete draft order is now set and in place in the OP. 

This is of course subject to change down to any traded picks between now and the end of the month before we lock our rosters down Midnight March 30.

Hail. 

*WE GO TO DRAFT 3 WEEKS FROM TODAY GENTLEMEN* 

Just a reminder to get those boards set! Unless of course you happen to be French and working in Jacksonville. Then just keep relaxing on the beach and holler out a random name when you're up as always! ;).

As for Gallen ..... May God go with you brother trying to sort this Redskins ****show out! 

Hail. 

@Monk4thaHALL

God damn it! Stop trying to distract me with my weakness for Texas gals'!!!!! ..... Good God that drawl ..... 

..... Sorry, lost in a vision. Every time you do that I need to remind myself of the best darn ladies in football!

nfl-cheerleaders-cleavage-70.jpg&f=1

The answers 'YES!' BTW. In Big D, they keep their boots on for everything! 

Hail. 

Hang in there bunny. It's Dan Snyder's Redskins after all and they're always going to be some level of dysfunction no matter what. You're a great contributor to this draft and board so don't get too down please. I'm looking forward to kicking this thing off so buck up mate! I personally do not see the depth of this class in some positions others do. I see great value in DB, TE and to an extent OLB & WR but everything else to me is just meh.

Spare a thought for @wilco_holland fella's. 

Since the Patriots went pro-active again the last few days in aggressively trading, our poor Dutch friend now has to wait through 71 picks before he can make his FIRST! 

Hail. 

*Edit* BTW, if I miss any traded picks that you spot in the draft order in the OP, please feel free to let me know. 

I think we're completely up to date and I'm trying to keep abreast of everything but sometimes things get missed. 

15 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Don't know about you guys, but it's been tough trying to focus on my team with all the mess lately.

Got the feeling this Mock Draft won't be as fun as it used to be.

No!!  Not sure I could stand it if you were to give it up! Need your balanced view of things! I look forward to them!

This will still be a blast! I have been looking forward to it all year! The work everyone puts into this and the knowledge people have is great to see on display. I learned a lot from many of the other GMs last year. It was fascinating.

Well, except for GHH. I can only get through about 2 sentence's of his War and Peace novels before going to sleep!  totally kidding! :rofl89:

Thanks for being the Commish!!

As I'm the King of this Universe (see Epoch. He initiated the coronation. I have video tape!) I hereby inform you all the draft actually started yesterday.

This little quirk happened down to frigging Doug Free deciding to retire when he'd promised me another season. Thus throwing my whole draft strategy in the air. This way, this never happened and everyone's a winner. Sure you'll all concur! 

Continue on as you were. Oh, Cleveland, your time is almost up! 

Hail. 

I could pick right now if you like.

Its not likely to be a surprise. Unless he becomes a suspect in a criminal case or gets injured, both of which I have the ability to inflict on young football prospects.

Ps you think the Free retirement is a coincidence? Fear the power of the Factory of Sadness!

Archived