Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

1 hour ago, wilco_holland said:

One day left....one day!!!

This is why we keep Dutch around ..... Those Netherlanders are super smart guys .....

*ROSTER LOCKDOWN MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!* 

Anyone hoping for any last minute Free Agency moves/ trade deals (Romo for a pick. Romo for a pick. Romo for a pick. Romo for a pick. Romo for a pick ..... ), today is the day! Our last day in the 'real World.'

For at midnight tonight, all rosters will be locked and ONLY the players on them at that point will be carried forward to work off for the purposes of our draft. 

We then go to draft a mere 12 hours later, at 12 PM EST, Thursday, March 30. From that point on, ONLY trades made between ourselves will interest us in our reality here.

You are all free to discuss any trade deals and fine tune the details of anything you agree on as per. Once we lock down the rosters, said trades can be entered into the books at ANY time after that deadline you so desire. Whether you are on the clock or not! 

-Commissioner Belvedere. (29/ 3/17.). 

Hail. 

@wilco_holland

Dear Dutch, 

As per previous editions, any and all talk is acceptable in here EXCEPT that of players yet to be drafted. Feel free to applaud or mock each other's picks at your leisure. Feel free to field trade offers in public if you so desire. Hell, feel free to discuss the merits of quantum physics in our changing modern World if you wish. But anyone found to be discussing any players yet to be picked/ putting names forward of as yet undrafted players et all will be put on a bus to Jacksonville where our French friend has a guillotine set up in the home end zone (about time that area of the stadium saw some action), ready to deal with any malcontents. #headswillroll

I trust this clears up your query. 

Your beloved leader

Commissioner Belvedere. 

Hail. 

*ROSTERS NOW LOCKED! THE 2017 NFL DRAFT WILL COMMENCE AT 12 PM TODAY!* 

Ok. After a month of waiting, that day is finally here again. All rosters are now locked. What's on them in the 'actual World' at this point (12 AM, Thursday March 30, 2017), is what we take forward into our draft. The same with draft picks. We are now into our ES reality! From this point forward, ONLY trades and picks made between ourselves will count toward our draft. 

You are all now not only still free to discuss any trade deals and fine tune the details of anything you agree on as per, but you can announce any agreed trades and have them officially entered into the books at any time. Whether you are on the clock or not! 

Shy of that and any change, at 12 PM EST today, the Cleveland Browns will be on the clock to kick this show off for a third straight year. 

Good luck gentlemen. Hope you get the guys you want. Enjoy and let's have a blast! 

-Commissioner Belvedere. 

Hail. 

26 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

What's the time difference right now? 5/6 hours? Have you US people switched To summer time?

Hopefully the Browns are ready To pick.

It's 6 I think. They change to summer time early march or was it early April ?. Na I put my money on 6. 

43 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

What's the time difference right now? 5/6 hours? Have you US people switched To summer time?

Hopefully the Browns are ready To pick.

With the easiest, clearest #1 pick since Andrew Luck went to the Colts, they'll be something wrong if Cleveland aren't! 

12 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

It's 6 I think. They change to summer time early march or was it early April ?. Na I put my money on 6. 

They changed before we did. Darn Yanks always got to be different! Weirdo's. :P

They are 5 hours behind the UK on the East coast. And you lads are an hour ahead of us the mainland so Dutch nails it again! 

If he only had a pick anytime soon he'd be my favourite GM! 

Hail. 

19 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

And you lads are an hour ahead of us the mainland so Dutch nails it again! 

If he only had a pick anytime soon he'd be my favourite GM! 

Hail. 

I know you just love me.

Noone Will ever be higher than me in your heart.

You'll come To realise this sooner than later.

3 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

Don't forget that we are now enemies because of the Brexit. You English scumbags are no longer part of our United States Of Europe. 

You take that back! 'Egnlish' indeed .....  :nono:

Au contraire my Oranje friend. We are still good. For I am from the Independent Peoples Republic of Liverpool. One of the VERY few places in this Country that actually had the political sense to vote to stay IN the single biggest free market in the World as we're one of the most diverse City's in this God forsaken land that fully embraces all Nationality's and cultures. Except those English heathens who just happened to be attached to Gods own land! 

jikhar.jpg&f=1 7ab6cfca462248aded7138bf1d336439.jpg&f=1 Scouse-Separatists.jpg&f=1 8dddff6dff289b6e6beb8d1e35f6b558.jpg&f=13843727670_8d2bbec10a_z.jpg&f=1

Hail. 

12 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I know you just love me.

Noone Will ever be higher than me in your heart.

You'll come To realise this sooner than later.

Naturally. Thought that went without saying mon ami! 

Now send over Lacazette and I'll fix you the first overall pick! Kings privilege and all that. :evil:.

Hail. 

27 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

Barring any late trade offers, the Browns are ready to announce pick 1.

Talking of .....

*TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT* 

The LA Rams are moving up 13 spots from the third round to the second in a trade with Oakland! 

Rams send their 5th selections in rounds 3, 4 and 6 (Pick #'s 69, 112 and 189) to Oakland in exchange for the Raiders 24th selection in round 2. (Pick 56.). 

Our first confirmed trade! Leaving the Rams with 6 overall picks. But now two 2nd rounders. (They have no first.). With the Raiders increasing their tally to 8 picks. But only 1 in the top 2 rounds. 

Interesting making the move blind this early but I trust the Rams have serious top 60 names in mind they figure at least one will be there. 

And so it begins ......

Hail. 

11 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

Personally I would have set this trade up and pulled the trigger when the pick comes up. Now you trade up without knowing who is there. Same for the team that trades down. Maybe your top 15 rated player drops to that pick...and you already traded it. 

It's certainly a different approach. But I kind of like the ballseyness (new word?) of it all. 

Hail. 

I like guys having such guts for doing stuff so early. Even if I wouldn't do it myself.

Anyway, as Epoch said, the Jaguars are ready to pick baring any late trade offer. We had some opportunities that went through the windows as the other guy were too frugal or just wanted to have some at my expense. (I'm thinking it's most likely the lastest).

Just be aware guys, that I'm gonna make a lot of guys unhappy and I can predict many of you will curse me for many generations when I'll pick as you'll mostly take your draft board and throw it in the toilets before flushing it many many times in despair.

3 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I like guys having such guts for doing stuff so early. Even if I wouldn't do it myself.

Anyway, as Epoch said, the Jaguars are ready to pick baring any late trade offer. We had some opportunities that went through the windows as the other guy were too frugal or just wanted to have some at my expense. (I'm thinking it's most likely the lastest).

Just be aware guys, that I'm gonna make a lot of guys unhappy and I can predict many of you will curse me for many generations when I'll pick as you'll mostly take your draft board and throw it in the toilets before flushing it many many times in despair.

I find that highly unlikely. I don't have any kickers or Punters targeted until at least the 3rd. So I would be surprised if your picks had any impact on my board. But thanks for the concern!

Something to help you through this:

th?id=OIP.ZUKo7tmY4vGptA3bN1uZdAEsCm&w=3

Archived