Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

7 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

I could pick right now if you like.

Its not likely to be a surprise. Unless he becomes a suspect in a criminal case or gets injured, both of which I have the ability to inflict on young football prospects.

Ps you think the Free retirement is a coincidence? Fear the power of the Factory of Sadness!

Holy ****! It's a no surprise pick ..... ****ER! You DARE take my RB! I'm warning you! 

Hail. 

Humor of the day:

I know some of you guys that should spend less time in the draft thread... Except that Brit's commissionner that is leaking false intel to everyone and is putting on a mess in this same thread...

Now, I might be late, but I'm gonna make sure you all turn into some Jaguars' fandom anytime soon:

jags-550-7.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=5

On 13-3-2017 at 0:09 PM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Got all three NE trades down mate ta. And he Osweiler Teans/ Browns one. 

Hail. 

Here they say that NE loses the 4th rounder from Saints and get back there original 4th rounder. The rule is that NE loses there highest 4th round pick. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793200/article/reuter-fourround-mock-draft-30-three-receivers-in-top-10

In case you missed this blockbuster trade - it appears that the Ravens and 49ers have traded 6th rd pics.

03/15/2017

The Ravens agreed to trade center Jeremy Zuttah to the 49ers in a deal featuring a swap of sixth-round picks. Baltimore is sending its No. 198 pick and receiving No. 186.

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Who the F is Jeremy Zuttah?!!!!!

Hail.

He was their pro-bowl C from last year. But is contract was too much - at least that's their contention. They have some young guys behind him John Urschel (although I believe he was dinged up last year) and Ryan Jenson.

They were going to release him for cap. Instead they move up 12 spots in the 6th. Not a bad thing for either team.

@Redskins Reparations And the 30 other GM's for that matter .....

*THIS IS YOUR TWO WEEK WARNING!* 

We go to draft two weeks from today fella's. 12 PM EST, Thursday March 30. All rosters will be locked down 12 hours earlier at midnight.

Hope y'all are somewhat prepared. Or this will be a mad fortnight in your lives! 

Hail. 

13 hours ago, wilco_holland said:

Here they say that NE loses the 4th rounder from Saints and get back there original 4th rounder. The rule is that NE loses there highest 4th round pick. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793200/article/reuter-fourround-mock-draft-30-three-receivers-in-top-10

Good catch! Thank you. 

Duly updated, along with the above '9ers/ Ravens flipping of 6th rounders and the Julius Thomas trade from the Jags to the Dolphins for a 7th rounder i'd somehow missed last Thursday. 

As I type, we're completely back up-to-date.

Hail. 

Archived