Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

32 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

what about the color blind?

You're just mean.

Grandson of my granddads best friend couldn't go Navy because of it...I know he was an awesome shot...really know that. It was close to my head, but that Mountain Dew can got no mercy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You're just mean.

Grandson of my granddads best friend couldn't go Navy because of it...I know he was an awesome shot...really know that. It was close to my head, but that Mountain Dew can got no mercy. 

That's odd.  I know color blind people in the navy.  They are limited on the jobs they can do but I don't know of an outright ban.

34 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I proposed Comic Sans MS. I think that's appropriate.

I think @CousinsCowgirl84 just got me with some hidden sarcasm in another thread so we need to decide on something quick before I am made to look foolish again. 

Men of my stature cannot be made to look foolish. 

• Like 1

I occasional spot a vehicle being driven around town. Like a station wagon, with signs on the car identifying it as being used by the American Window Blind Company. 

With lettering on the top six inches or so of the windshield, reading "BLIND MAN DRIVING". 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

A man in my position can't afford to be made to ridiculous.

That's what it was. I knew I was wrong but I went with it anyway lol

Edit: Now I look ridiculous!

Edited by Llevron

14 hours ago, Larry said:

I occasional spot a vehicle being driven around town. Like a station wagon, with signs on the car identifying it as being used by the American Window Blind Company. 

With lettering on the top six inches or so of the windshield, reading "BLIND MAN DRIVING". 

BLIND MAN & NUNS

PreviousNext

Nuns were repainting their chapel, but they kept getting paint on their clothes, so they decided to remove them since they were alone.

They heard some one knocking at the door, and one of the nuns asked, "Who is it?"

The man at the door answered, ''The blind man!' so the nuns decided to to let him in.

The nuns opened the door, and the man said, ''Nice boobs! Where do you want the blinds?"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

So when this trial is done does Teflon don pardon manafort? 

Under Normal circumstances it would be unthinkable but we all know we aren't living in the days of normal circumstances anymore. 

I would be surprised if he was silly enough to do that. But he has surprised me before.