Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

26 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

Before he went on Don Lemon's show last night, Rick Wilson was hinting around on Periscope that Butina had a "very interesting relationship" with someone he described as a "conservative luminary", whatever that means. I didn't get the impression he was talking about Erickson.

Most of the people on twitter with decent batting averages seem convinced he's person 1.

It's possible the person he's talking about is one of the other people she honeypotted.

37 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It still amazes me that men with so much power are still able to be controlled by a piece of ass. Like you create this whole persona around being able to have control of whatever you want and you give it all up for momentary pleasures. 

People make the mistake of thinking different types of power equal attraction, when at best most kinds of power just give people leverage to get sex when attraction isn't necessarily there.

I don't understand guys who think that kind of thing is worthwhile. Obligation or leverage sex is weak as **** in my book.

• Like 2

I know I shouldn't be but honestly im surprised these guys are sitting next to him today listening to him say that Russia isnt attacking us when he just said yesterday that he agrees with the intel community that is saying they are. 

Wtf is our government even doing anymore? 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I know I shouldn't be but honestly im surprised these guys are sitting next to him today listening to him say that Russia isnt attacking us when he just said yesterday that he agrees with the intel community that is saying they are. 

Wtf is our government even doing anymore? 

Being totally complicit.
Everyone in that room knows he's utterly full of ****, he's the ****ing President of the United States who and it is his ****ing responsibility to defend our country from threats against us, and our Republic. He is guilty of dereliction of duty if nothing else at this point.

• Thanks 1

It seems Trump has decided that saying what you want to be thought of as the truth, and then repeating it ad infinitum and having your allies repeat it, makes it become truth.  Damn if it doesn't seem to be working with a large segment of the population.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I honestly keep waiting for ANY ONE of those around him, to just throw up their hands and walk out saying, "That's it, I can't put up with this anymore."

The one who seems closest to doing that is Melania... and she’s his handler. 

Y'all are just sick of winning.

Look, in about two months we have denuclearized North Korea and won the Korean war, stopped thousand of pre-school illegals from stealing your jobs, we have Put the Chinese and Canadians in their place with super-tariffs that will give more Americans than you can shake a stick at plenty of time to catch up on their leisure reading, AND we've gotten Russia under our complete control.

PLUS we got a kick ass new soccer ball.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Haha 2