Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Browder released and going forward with his meeting.  Ironic that he was arrested in Spain via Russian Interpol warrant (or whatever they call it) while on the way to talk to a Spanish official about the Magnitsky Act and how Russia was using/treating Spain (or something like that... I’m not 100% awake yet).  

On a sidenote:  I’m amazed Europe isn’t saying screw you to Russia.  They should be treated like a poorly behaving child - sit them in time out, take away privileges, etc.  Easier said than done though of course.  

Edited by skinny21
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, visionary said:
I'm sure nothing shady will happen here....

Expert money launderer sets up legal defense fund that does not pledge to take from only US Citizens and is not transparent about funding.

So very above board.

• Sad 1

Guiliani claims Trey Gowdy.....*wait for it* is drinking the kool-aid because he says the FBI did nothing wrong or against the law in regards to an informant in Trump's campaign.

Yes, Trey "Benghazi needs to be investigated for a 37th time" Gowdy..........is "Drinking the kool aid*

FFS.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/31/politics/rudy-giuliani-trey-gowdy-fbi-source-russia/index.html

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Guiliani claims Trey Gowdy.....*wait for it* is drinking the kool-aid because he says the FBI did nothing wrong or against the law in regards to an informant in Trump's campaign.

Yes, Trey "Benghazi needs to be investigated for a 37th time" Gowdy..........is "Drinking the kool aid*

RINO

Obviously part of the Deep State.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You joke but the other board I troll is for real saying this dude has been compromised or is being threatened lol

"Compromised"  lol.

These guys are all straight up in Alex Jones territory now. That's exactly how he and his conspiracy addled ilk explain it when someone who has always been on their side in most matters goes against them on something. "This person has obviously been compromised." Usually they claim they were pressured by some nebulous government organization or underground cabal.

I'm guessing Eric Holder, Obama, Soros, and Hillary told their shadow government Deep State enforcers to hush Gowdy up by threatening his family. They probably had help from the Illuminati and lizard people as well.

• Like 1