Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

9 hours ago, twa said:

Seems you lefties only want select people to vote.:drooley:

I'm no lefty but I'm pretty comfortable saying that some people shouldn't vote... or breed for that matter. Here's how I'd do it... When you turn in your ballot, if you voted for Trump you would lose your right to vote and get your nuts chopped off.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Not sure how big this is given that the victory party was probably *huuuge* but it kind of looks bad:

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/putin-linked-businessman-who-trump-claims-he-cant-recognize-showed-up-at-his-invite-only-election-party-report/

Isn't that the guy convicted of assault for stabbing a guy in the neck with the stem of a margarita glass?

Only the best people...

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm no lefty but I'm pretty comfortable saying that some people shouldn't vote... or breed for that matter. Here's how I'd do it... When you turn in your ballot, if you voted for Trump you would lose your right to vote and get your nuts chopped off.

This why I like you.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Isifhan said:

I wouldn't mind a quick PhD - need to find out where this bozo got his. Wonder if he can hook a guy up.

Page went to the Naval Academy and got his PhD from the University of London.

Nevertheless, some very educated people have the wisdom and judgment of a Irish Setter.  Page fits that bill.  

4 hours ago, Predicto said:

Ok.  It's your blood pressure.  :) 

No, that was me.  I just giggle at him now...especially when he's running the maze. 

1 hour ago, Predicto said:

Carter Page really is dumber than a box of hammers, isn't he?

Indeedy.  (Or in your word, "yepper".)  :ols:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, visionary said:

Oh really?

This kid is really dumb.  Really dumb.  He reminds me of some stupid 20 year olds I've met who just want to get high and drink all the time, and when they get charges will be the least interested person in their well-being in a room consisting of their lawyer, their parents, and themselves.

If I was Mueller, I'd push really hard for Flynn Jr to spend at least 2 days in jail.  Like, I don't care if he doesn't spend years and years, there are bigger fish to fry, but just so that he can see what his bravado has wrought.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 3

http://www.newsweek.com/us-risks-coup-if-mueller-investigation-continues-say-republicans-706421

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into whether the Trump campaign assisted Russia in its effort to interfere in the 2016 election amounts to an attempt to overthrow the government, Republicans have argued.

“We are at risk of a coup d'etat in this country if we allow an unaccountable person, with no oversight, to undermine the duly-elected President of the United States,” said Florida Congressman Rep. Matt Gaetz from the chamber floor.

He was joined by other members of the House Freedom Caucus, a hard-right group of Republicans, who brought a motion last week calling for Mueller step down because of “obvious conflicts of interest.”

The measure wouldn’t be binding, but it would put the House on record in opposition to Mueller.

I hardly limit it to them, or gopers in general of course,  but i'd like to take the entire freedom caucus fishing out here--I have a favorite spot perfect for them. Lots of fish. Crabs, too.

43 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

http://www.newsweek.com/us-risks-coup-if-mueller-investigation-continues-say-republicans-706421

I hardly limit it to them, or gopers in general of course,  but i'd like to take the entire freedom caucus fishing out here--I have a favorite spot perfect for them. Lots of fish. Crabs, too.

6a0133f5d4f71b970b01a3fcc0175c970b-600wi

the drunk