Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Kush talking to the Russians. Flynn talking to the Russians. It's highly unlikely these guys are deciding to talk to the Russians on their own. Who actually thinks going to the Russian Embassy to trade messages is what legitimate administrations do.

• Like 2

The average Trump voter has no idea that although the Soviet Union no longer exists, the only things that changed are it's not made up of the same number of countries and that other dictators are in charge. The basic structure hasn't changed for the average Russian citizen.

3 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Fascinating to think that while the Trump lackeys were too stupid to realize that Kislyak would be under surveillance undoubtedly Kislyak was aware he was.

That's because Kislyak is a seasoned diplomat.

Question regarding this leak about Kush, and the diplomat who I keep wanting to call Comrade Kissoff, and his communications back home. 

Should this information have been leaked?  

I mean, somebody made the decision to reveal that we are successfully monitoring communications between the Russian ambassador, and Moscow. 

So so we could reveal that Kush is in on it. Something that might have come out on its own. 

I'm not religiously opposed to leaking classified information, if the cause is good enough. 

But, was this information important enough to justify revealing this capability?  

Edited by Larry

Things are running so smoothly.  I feel great again.

Seriously though, my brother is a Trump voter.  I asked him if he was worried that Trump might be a jackass and that maybe he might do something stupid.  His response was that Obama was the jackass and that he's glad liberals like me have to eat **** like he had to eat for the last eight years.  He blames the media for their portrayal of Trump.

If Trump gets the boot for ties with Russia, the backlash from his supporters will be epic.  I expect further division/violence/etc.  They will side with the Putin before admitting they were wrong.  

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy
  • Like 5

36 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Things are running so smoothly.  I feel great again.

Seriously though, my brother is a Trump voter.  I asked him if he was worried that Trump might be a jackass and that maybe he might do something stupid.  His response was that Obama was the jackass and that he's glad liberals like me have to eat **** like he had to eat for the last eight years.  He blames the media for their portrayal of Trump.

If Trump gets the boot for ties with Russia, the backlash from his supporters will be epic.  I expect further division/violence/etc.  They will side with the Putin before admitting they were wrong.  

Im a trump supporter. If they find evidence of collusion, i will be all for impeachment. If all they find is that he obstructed justice by asking people to stop investigating ... well, i think that is a perversion of justice and a political gotcha.  It is interesting that everyone trump knows has ties to russia. On one hand you expect it because he is a businessman, having ties to russia oligarchs isn't that surprising.. but, the fact that every single person he is associated with has russian is strange.. i wonder how many of Obamas cabinet and staff had ties to foreign governments. Probably not that many, since we would have heard about it by now.

close-more-sales.jpg

Edited by RedskinsMayne
  • Like 2