Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I must admit I haven't been following this story.  Anything Trump disgusts me...politics in general don't interest me that much.  Once the election happened I decided to tune out completely for the next 4 years.  If someone could summarize it in a few sentences I would appreciate it. 

Uh...in a few sentences is kinda hard.  A lot of stuff has happened and it's probably gonna get crazier before it gets more normal.

Hmmm, well let's try it this way.

So you know the Steele Dossier?  It's that report compiled by an ex-MI6 agent which details, if it's true, illegal acts by many of Trump's friends and campaign personnel, as well as impeachable acts for Trump himself.  That Dossier has slowly been corroborated bit by bit.  It's not taken as "true" on the whole just yet, but a lot of things in there have been found to have happened as detailed.  (and yes, the dossier includes mention of the pee tape)

So publicly, more and more circumstantial evidence has been coming out that the Russian allegations probably hold some water.

Several Trump officials have been found to have lied to Congress about contacts with Russians (this cost Flynn his job).

Finally, Trump has seemingly been firing anyone who involved in investigating the matter, with Comey being the latest firing.

That probably is more than "a few" but like I said, a lot of stuff has happened, so it's tough to summarize completely.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2017 at 3:11 PM, Burgold said:

I can almost buy this. The problem is while you are investigating the truth of these allegations you suspend his TS clearance, you don't invite him to take part in briefings, you don't bring him in on chats with world leaders. If afterwards all the complaints turn out to be false then you go back to normal, but at minimum, you have him take a seat and reduce his role.

i don't know why people are letting themselves get distracted on this Flynn diversion ... and the line of reasoning that the WH must be incompetent because they kept Flynn on for 3 weeks after they were "told" that Flynn lied to the VP/WH about whether he had ties to Russia.

Flynn lied in public.   But the whitehouse OBVIOUSLY already knew about the ties.    I have NO DOUBT that they knew he was in contact with the Russians... i have no doubt that he was INSTRUCTED to be in contact with the Russians.   

Does ANYONE actually think the Whitehouse was surprised to find out that Flynn was talking to the russians?

giphy.gif 

tumblr_ne9h9eSv9l1r4dm8ho3_500.gif

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 6

What did he think? 

His pique led him to thumb his nose at the entire U.S. press corps and bring in only Russian press, regardless of the consequences including security concerns. 

He's an ass pure and simple. 

And the apologists who voted for this ass still support him.

He's very nervous about the investigation into Russian ties, it's getting close to him. He's fired three persons conducting investigations. It's building into a bonfire, not just smoke.

• Like 1

I'm sure they lied to Trump.

L: Comrade Trump. These cameras are for our scrapbooks. Our journalists have never been to the White House before and in front of such a great man as yourself. They are not for news. Nyet, nyet, Comrade Trump. Do want some 8 X 10's? I hear that CVS will give me a better price if we order more copies.

T: That's okay then. I look great in pictures. Everyone wants my pictures. I'm the handsomest President in US history. Not to offend you guys. I mean Putin's pretty good looking too. I mean we would make a good couple. Very handsome children. 

L: How do you say? Comrade Trump you have a dopey ass.

T: You think my ass is dope?

L: Dope Ass. No, that's not quite it. Excuse. My English is primitive. 

T: Dumb ass?

L: Excellent! That's it. Yes, Comrade Trump. You are a Dumb ass.

Edited by Burgold

29 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

after the access these guys had to the Oval Office yesterday, and who knows when else since visits are off the books. I can't imagine the resources that will go into debugging that room and the WH when this is all over.

Those of you concerned with bugging now believe Trump isn't in Russia's pocket? 

:)

2 minutes ago, twa said:

Trump's at the golf course a third of his Presidency. Maybe the Russians need to plug in while he's away?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

Does ANYONE actually think the Whitehouse was surprised to find out that Flynn was talking to the russians?

Really? REALLY?? You're kidding!

t_1494421072848_name_lavrov_gif.gif

13 minutes ago, twa said:

Yes twa. You got us. Everybody retreat. The jig is up.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

21 minutes ago, twa said:

No, we are convinced he's the ****ing moronic stooge we always knew he was.

He is either a puppet, or completely unqualified to hold this office, or both. I think he's both.

"In pocket" means "we tell you to kick out American journalists and only let russian journalists into your most inner sanctum with all of their equipment", and he ****ing DOES it with a BIG FAT **** EATING GRIN ON HIS FACE.

this isn't hard to figure out. If you caught your wife in this many lies, her ass would be out the door, and you know it.

Unless you're a "cuck" as the young Nazi kids call it.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Btw... wasn't it like a fortnight ago that US - Russia relations were at an all time low? What happened with that?

i have no idea what possibly could've happened in the last 6 months or so.... ?  

26 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Remember back in the day when we had a special prosecutor and a full-blown $60 million investigation over a $200,000 real estate loan?

But they discovered a blowjob, so, totally worth it.

Hey, look over there!

~Bang

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

But they discovered a blowjob, so, totally worth it.

Hey, look over there!

~Bang

Ah yes, back in the day when the Republicans thought lying was a Cardinal sin and not just no big ole thing.

Edited by Burgold

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Ah yes, back in the day when the Republicans thought lying was a Cardinal sin and not just no big ole thing.

Ya'll kept calling for them to be more open to other ideas and less moralistic.

See what ya did? :kickcan: