Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy the Cowboys lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

3 minutes ago, Ashburn Dave said:

Agree that I would never root a hated rival.

Many years ago though back under Gibbs 1 I always felt that whoever won the NFC East would win the super bowl.  Back when the division was the best. Wonder if that was where the poster of this question was coming from.

Oh I'm happy that they lost too. I was just saying what some people may feel. I'm personally very glad they lost.

The best part is how they lost.  I loved that they thought they were actually getting somewhere. That they thought they had a chance only to have it taken from them with NO time left on the clock.  Welcome Dak to Jerry's Heartbreak Hotel and a long miserable career with the Cowpokes. 

Solid game. Enjoyable to watch. But here's some perspective:

The cowgirls end the season without a playoff win; they end up with a low first round pick; defenses get a years worth of film on Prescott and eventually this years anomaly is just another story for dem cowgirls to talk about when they gettin' their arses kicked next year with that harder schedule. You lost to a team at home the Redskins beat the **** out of.

Yep. I'm happy them ****s lost. Stop walkin round DC with them **** ass jerseys knowing you ain't never been to Texas. Stop drivin' around with them flags. Get out of the shock and take yo ass home. 

3 minutes ago, Darth Tater said:

Not really happy the Cowboys lost.  Unless you think that because the Packers won.  The moment the Redskins were out of the playoffs, the Packers were my favorite team in the playoffs.

If the packers became your favorite team in the playoffs once the redskins were out, wouldn't you then be happy that the cowboys lost, since your favorite team in the playoffs beat them? Not understanding your logic there. Also, you're a skins fan, shouldn't you be happy the cowboys lost no matter what? 

Do you know what is worse than being a Redskins fan two weeks ago?  Being a Cowboy fan tonight.  They have been talking about going to the Super Bowl since mid season and alot of the talking heads as well.  So they win the East, get a bye, have a home game and "Jerrys House".  No way they thought there were losing this game.  Imagine the despair of their fans tonight when many of the were already trying to figure out how they were going to pay for Super Bowl tickets.  

4 minutes ago, glongest said:

Do you know what is worse than being a Redskins fan two weeks ago?  Being a Cowboy fan tonight.  They have been talking about going to the Super Bowl since mid season and alot of the talking heads as well.  So they win the East, get a bye, have a home game and "Jerrys House".  No way they thought there were losing this game.  Imagine the despair of their fans tonight when many of the were already trying to figure out how they were going to pay for Super Bowl tickets.  

If you're trying to make us all feel sympathy for cowboys fans....nope. Not going to work :P 

10 minutes ago, glongest said:

Image result for yeah, that's awesome gif

25 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If the packers became your favorite team in the playoffs once the redskins were out, wouldn't you then be happy that the cowboys lost, since your favorite team in the playoffs beat them? Not understanding your logic there. Also, you're a skins fan, shouldn't you be happy the cowboys lost no matter what? 

Um did  you actually read my response?  A 'Skins fan should never be happy just because a certain team lost unless that loss cleared the way for the Redskins or lost to the Redskins.

Archived