Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy the Cowboys lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

9 hours ago, bh32 said:

Are Cowboys fans just ignorant or just plain ass ****ing stupid? The reason for asking is they think it dosen't matter if there players committed fouls and got away with them.. But when the Packers didn't get called for a penalty every Ref should be fired and Jerruh should sue the NFL...lol 

they've ALWAYS been that way.....probably both...

On 1/15/2017 at 8:28 PM, wvuredskinsfan82 said:

I know this is kind of a ridiculous question but I'm sorry. I had a divorce three months ago, living all alone in my apartment, bored out of my mind. Reading Redskins fans gloating about Dallas's demise might cheer me up a little.

It makes perfect sense to me...HTTR!!!

Watching the cowgirls go one and done after their "stellar" season makes me absolutely thrilled. The fact the team and their fans all believed this was their year only to fail in heartbreaking fashion was wonderful. 

To the OP- Good luck adjusting to the single life, it gets much better after the first several months.

:dallas_sucks:

Only way it would have been better is if they had been severely blown out, which is how it was starting to look there when it was 21-3.  if Arod doesnt throw that pick and they go up 28-3, I think it would have gone that way, but alas the right team won and sent the cryboys home anyways.  Perhaps letting them back in the game gave them false hope which delayed the heartache a little but it certainly is nice to see them lose, especially in the playoffs.

:D 

20 hours ago, ThomasRoane said:

Of course!  I was jumping off the couch when Crosby nailed the second field goal (after the timeout).  It was almost as satisfying as a Redskins victory.  Almost...

I've been where your are now.  If you ever need help let me know.  I've been in the Army and I would never cheapen the PTSD that a Soldier experiences.  However, men all over the country go thru a PTSD of their own after a divorce.  It was the most difficult time in my life.  But you can get through it with the Lord's help.

Thanks. It started getting worse about a week ago when my little girl ( she is 5 years old ) told me that her mommy is getting married again. It's only been friggin three months since the divorce! Instantly my anxiety issues started back up again. Who is this guy? Does he have a temper? Would he harm my child if she was being rude to him? Or even worse, is he like Jarod from Subway? Her mom says there is no way he has issues like that but I know nobody knows who has mental illness and who doesn't. Nobody knows what is going on inside someone's brain. I could act like a tough guy like everyone else and talk about what I would do to him if he hurt her like that but what good would that do? Killing him and going to prison would mean I would practically have no relationship with her ever again. Occasional visits through a window? What type of life would that be? I'd miss out on everything. Not to mention she'd still be screwed up psychologically for the rest of her life. I'm not there to protect her, ugh all I do is pray every day.

3 hours ago, TouchdownSkin said:

3 hours ago, TouchdownSkin said:

@wvuredskinsfan82, if you are bored, go read the Cowboys forum.  I wasted a few hours of my life there yesterday, and couldn't wipe the smile off my face reading their insane posts, insults to each other, and their recommendations to fire everyone.  This loss has them turning on each other.  LOL

I'm sorry about your divorce.  

Thanks. It had to be done though. Still sucks. I'm just thankful my little girl seems to still be happy in life. 

On 1/17/2017 at 0:33 PM, Hail4Life said:

Watching the cowgirls go one and done after their "stellar" season makes me absolutely thrilled. The fact the team and their fans all believed this was their year only to fail in heartbreaking fashion was wonderful. 

To the OP- Good luck adjusting to the single life, it gets much better after the first several months.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

That is a prime example of a quarterback winning a game for a team. The cowboys played well enough to win but when you arod at your disposal..... any game is within reach. 

yep...thats why Id take GB n' Pitt this week...not just to cover...but to win...then probably Pitt to win it all...

/plus I heard on Kev n' Cooley that Le'veon Bell's contract is up...of course, the Steelers are going to F-tag him...but if they didnt Id make him a very rich man to come here...can you imagine if he was our starting running back...

I'm still smilin'..........they blew home-field advantage, Rodgers made that defense look pedestrian at times, and many at that four-letter sports network were silenced. Unfortunately, though, Garrett did win the NFC East Motivational Clapper of the year award.......again.

1 hour ago, RedskinsInFebruary said:

Was glad the world's most over-self-inflated fan base and that ridiculous media-darling feedback loop was silenced.  It's still a shame they were able to snag great rookies and skip ahead of what should've been years in the basement though. 

We can hope for sophomore slump. I don't see them being a one seed next season. 

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

We can hope for sophomore slump. I don't see them being a one seed next season. 

Did you see Prescott in the skills competition? He was horribly inaccurate. Elliott is a good back. But give defenses a year to understand what Prescott likes to do and take it away and then we will see if he for real. Add in that witten and dak will be a year older. Dak's not as important but take away his security blanket in witten and will be interesting. Also, 2 key parts of their D (that was not that good anyway), had surgery after missing parts of the season.

Add in a harder schedule and it will hopefully be a very long season for dallast.

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Did you see Prescott in the skills competition? He was horribly inaccurate. Elliott is a good back. But give defenses a year to understand what Prescott likes to do and take it away and then we will see if he for real. Add in that witten and dak will be a year older. Dak's not as important but take away his security blanket in witten and will be interesting. Also, 2 key parts of their D (that was not that good anyway), had surgery after missing parts of the season.

Add in a harder schedule and it will hopefully be a very long season for dallast.

it was fun to watch . He struggled throwing 40 yards . Dak is way overrated and his team masked a lot of his problems . Dont get me wrong he did well and was smart with the football . But when you have a good oline , Witten , dez , beasley and Zeke its not that hard . Even Nick Foles looked good for  a season in a somewhat similar setup . But he played less games and was 27 td 2 ints . You tell that to  cowboys the excuses are great .  But people compare him to RG3 , and Kap more ... I dont know why . 

I cant what for next year because no way lighting will strike twice . I have a feeling they will regret when Romo is gone and will cause some great fights on there Mbs . Dak showed his poor play when Zeke was shut down and he had to rely on his arm .  He was very lucky to not have more ints , becasue a ton were dropped 

Archived