Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy the Cowboys lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wow....I posted in your thread from last week jokingly asking where this thread is...didn't expect there to actually be one ?

Lol ask and ye shall receive.

4 minutes ago, redskinss said:

There's a thread in around the nfl where everybody is gloating and all happy

Whoops, sorry.

Does a Bear crap in the woods?  :rofl89:

BTW you guys see what happens when you have a kicker that can kick under pressure?  Now Crosby has his issues last year, lets hope Hopkins irons out his issues this off season, we need him to be much better.  if he was Crosby like, we win at least 2 if not 3 extra games this season.

2 minutes ago, TheGreek1973 said:

Does a Bear crap in the woods?  :rofl89:

BTW you guys see what happens when you have a kicker that can kick under pressure?  Now Crosby has his issues last year, lets hope Hopkins irons out his issues this off season, we need him to be much better.  if he was Crosby like, we win at least 2 if not 3 extra games this season.

What is it now? 24 consecutive postseason field goals made by Crosby? Phenomenal, give that man a raise!!!

Call me petty. Yup.

This was a fantastic weekend. Just completed my second Mars Con as an author, almost sold out of my books, and even sold a painting. Favorite comment was "Damn you for selling me crack. I already read half your book (from a Con goer who bought the book on Friday and saw me on Saturday)

Then, the Cowboys go down in a great duel of a game! Happy as a Cos player winning a night out with Karen Gillan.

Just now, wvuredskinsfan82 said:

To play devil's advocate, our division would look much more impressive if New York and Dallas advanced far into the playoffs. Does that factor into any of it at all??

No. I never understood the division pride non sense. Why would I want the teams I hate the most to win?

Misery loves company.

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

No. I never understood the division pride non sense. Why would I want the teams I hate the most to win?

Misery loves company.

One could argue that the more impressive your division is then the more impressive your accomplishments are. Although I don't think 8 - 7 - 1 is much of an accomplishment, lol.

1 minute ago, wvuredskinsfan82 said:

One could argue that the more impressive your division is then the more impressive your accomplishments are. Although I don't think 8 - 7 - 1 is much of an accomplishment, lol.

I am just happy that I won 50 bucks from a Dallas fan coworker. Woohoo!!!

I couldn't care less. I'd be perfectly happy if the Eagles Giants and Cowboys went 1-15 every year. The Patriots never have anyone worth a crap in their division and nobody takes anything away from them(nor should they).

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I couldn't care less. I'd be perfectly happy if the Eagles Giants and Cowboys went 1-15 every year. The Patriots never have anyone worth a crap in their division and nobody takes anything away from them(nor should they).

Technically they had another playoff team come from there but I get your point. Pretty weak division over the last several years.

I'm just happy I won $50 from a coworker, woohoo.

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Misery loves company.

Agree that I would never root a hated rival.

Many years ago though back under Gibbs 1 I always felt that whoever won the NFC East would win the super bowl.  Back when the division was the best. Wonder if that was where the poster of this question was coming from.

Archived