Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carrie Fisher RIP after suffering massive heart attack on plane

The Evil Genius

What a terrible year... From David Bowie to Carrie Fisher, through Prince and George Michael more recently...

That's basically all my chioldhood that is going away in a blink...

She went from top to bottom and still managed to get away from it. I was glad to see her again in Ep. 7. That really sucks...

Farewell Princess, that young kid in me is not gonna forget you anytime soon...

leiabikini.jpg

39 minutes ago, Xameil said:

RIP Princess. Gone well before your time

She is, but if you read about her life (which she had been very open about), she lived a hard life on the wild side.

Suffering bi-polar disorder, severe depression, addicted to/taking things at one time alcohol, pot, cocaine, LSD, prescription pills, I believe. I also believe she was chain smoker at one time. All that stuff catches up to you sooner or later.

I was stunned when I read at her death that she was just 60. I remember seeing her in "The Force Awakens". She looked like she was 80. She didn't look good.

She will be missed, but it was probably a hard life of drugs and alcohol that did her in.

4 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

She is, but if you read about her life (which she had been very open about), she lived a hard life on the wild side.

Suffering bi-polar disorder, severe depression, addicted to/taking things at one time alcohol, cocaine, LSD, prescription pills, I believe. I also believe she was chain smoker at one time. All that stuff catches up to you sooner or later.

I was stunned when I read at her death that she was just 60. I remember seeing her in "The Force Awakens". She looked like she was 80. She didn't look good.

She will be missed, but it was probably a hard life of drugs and alcohol that did her in.

IIRC, she had a massive coke overdose on the set of one of the Star Wars movies.  

9 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

I don't know about actual events, but she talked many times about her cocaine addiction.

I read something the other day about her saying she stayed off drugs for "a year" after someone died of an overdose in her house. That was like 2005 when she was roughly 50 years old. Needless to say, she put a lot of miles on her vital organs. 

Sigh. :(  RIP Carrie.  She very quickly endeared herself to many of us back in 77 when she first appeared,(silently),in Episode IV. She was much more than just the Princess Leia character,but that's not a bad legacy to leave behind either. 

Was hoping she would come through, sad to hear it wasn't to be.  She was my first "celebrity crush" as a young boy.  Glad we get a chance to say goodbye when they release episode VIII.  Maybe they do something similar with her as they did with Paul Walker.

Prayers go out to her family!

20 minutes ago, Rskins06 said:

Was hoping she would come through, sad to hear it wasn't to be.  She was my first "celebrity crush" as a young boy.  Glad we get a chance to say goodbye when they release episode VIII.  Maybe they do something similar with her as they did with Paul Walker.

Prayers go out to her family!

She had already finished her filming so they shouldn't have to CGI her image.

Archived