Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Conflict of Interest Thread: Shearing the Sheep

LadySkinsFan

1 hour ago, jschuck12001 said:

Our government, you can't ask someone to unload billions in hard assets at wholesale value when the bank loans are at or above 75% LTV, you're asking him to default on his loans and/or lose half of his net worth.

I wouldn't do that, would you?

He should have expected to have to do that if he really intended on winning the presidency. I don't think he ever actually expected to win FWIW..Just my $.02 

On 12/26/2016 at 10:12 PM, visionary said:

As a certain someone would say, "WRONG!"

i would believe the  "we never paid fees rents and salaries ..."   that seems to be standard operating procedure for the Trump investments,... no?? :P

It's so utterly disappointing to see that Republican voters are limp reeds blowing in the political wind without a single shred of backbone to call for integrity and transperancy from their elected leaders. It's terrible to see that their standards are not universal but instead that they are demonstrably double and cleaved along party allegiance. Did you people just sell out, give up, or just stop ******* caring whether or not our leaders have massive conflicts of interest in office? Did you ever care? Were your concerns over integrity so flimsy that you cannot hold your own party leaders to account? Why are so many of you allowing yourselves to be neutered so publicly? You screamed populism for the better part of a decade and you instead you chose oligarch billionaires who are anything but populists. And in doing so you've abandoned your call to clean up DC and have instead defended a man who has brought in people never more clearly able to weild the powers of government to self deal. You've screamed about corruption, and you've elected the corruptors. 

Yes, I blame you, the Trump voters and his supporters. The rest of us could clearly see him for what he is, but you...you wanted to win...no matter the cost.

I hope you are proud of selling us all out. I hope you are proud as you've become the defenders of the corrupt while insisting that we turn a blind eye to these our newly elected legion of billionaires. Some of you may indeed be proud, but that only proves that you have no shame.

I can only hope that you grow a spine before it's too late and ireprarable damage has been done.

Shame on you all.

2 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

ASF...and to add to that, blame registered democrats for not getting out to vote. In the swing states, the vote totals were very close.

This isn't a one party problem, it's both.

I'm not going to argue about the fact that more Democrats turned out to vote than ever before. I have shamed the Left for their protest voting and failure to show up. But now we have an immediate threat and the GOP voters are criminally silent on these issues of corruption all because they have duped themselves into believing the myth that our anger is just sour grapes for losing. And ANYONE who truly believes that is a moron pure and simple. Any who doesn't believe it but say it anyways are just pathetic shills.

I'm seriously disgusted in all of them.

1 hour ago, Kilmer17 said:

We sure are!

This feels loaded and pointed at me, but maybe I'm just being paranoid. Or it could be that since Trump got elected then we should all just forget that a crack smoking baboon was elected and now we should all because of that fact wish him well and ignore the fact that he's a crack monkey. Sorry, but just because the drunk managed to get the keys and slide in behind the wheel that doesn't mean we stop shouting that he's drunk and has no business behind the wheel.

But, apparently the Right thinks we ought to because after all they treated Obama with dignity and respect and worked for his success for 8 years...oh but wait therein lies the difference, Obama wasn't a drunken crack adled baboon!

Or I may just be projecting and Kilmer might not have been referrencing me at all....but I doubt it.

So GOP, in this spirit of new found non-partisanship, have you called your Senator to express your concerns regarding the lack of transperancy, and obstructionism that these nominees are insisting they be nominated under the veil of secrecy?

No?

Hmmmmm

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

This feels loaded and pointed at me, but maybe I'm just being paranoid. Or it could be that since Trump got elected then we should all just forget that a crack smoking baboon was elected and now we should all because of that fact wish him well and ignore the fact that he's a crack monkey. Sorry, but just because the drunk managed to get the keys and slide in behind the wheel that doesn't mean we stop shouting that he's drunk and has no business behind the wheel.

But, apparently the Right thinks we ought to because after all they treated Obama with dignity and respect and worked for his success for 8 years...oh but wait therein lies the difference, Obama wasn't a drunken crack adled baboon!

Or I may just be projecting and Kilmer might not have been referrencing me at all....but I doubt it.

So Kilmer, in this spirit of new found non-partisanship, have you called your Senator to express your concerns regarding the lack of transperancy, and obstructionism that these nominees are insisting they be nominated under the veil of secrecy?

No?

Hmmmmm

I was absolutely NOT referencing you.

2 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Then I gladly accept that I was defensively projecting...I'm pretty pissed lately. I know the stages of trauma recovery, and right now I'm not interested in processing.

I apologize for directing that at you, I'll edit accordingly.

No worries.  I didnt take it as an affront.  

Archived