Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Conflict of Interest Thread: Shearing the Sheep

LadySkinsFan

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I wish it was really a hard hitting interview. Chaffetz is nothing more than another empty suit with no morals so long as his team is winning. 

I think I dislike him more than any other person in politics. Now that he's free from Clinton witch hunts, his new project is making life miserable for DC residents. Literally all he's doing is meddling in local DC affairs now.

Watched the amazing sight of ethics-free moral-pretzel but still official super-christian kellyanne calling for people to go "buy Ivanka" (as with most trump-brand products, a mediocre-to-crappy line made primarily in China) on Fox & Freaks this a.m., one day after the potus account had already been used to pound Nordstrom...it's screamingly obvious to everyone sane right or left or othr that there not any serious separation from the multiple business interests of all the trump family and the potus or his surrogates acting in his behalf

in truth, a large majority of his numerous posse (major campaign and now WH staff/supporters/surrogates) and about half his cabinet (devos, rudy, puzder, price, mnuchin, ) are deep in the $$$ and ready to "graft" in much more (can you say haliburton and big oil?---the gop strikes again!) while pushing their hard right ideology (via iron rule if they can get away with it)...and most of the gop senators/reps are also simply going to very on-board with trump runnig the presidency as branches of trump org. (but it will trickle down---trust them---they're for the blue cooler worker donchaknow) as long as they get that hard right woody going on...

there is some new deal---heard snippets, don't know details,or  if big/small---upcoming gov/court decision involving property Trump owned, and he played some shifty card about not knowing who owned it before in filings, becuase under a law involved, any environmental clean-up needed would be on the previous owner (many $$$ at stake)...but it turns out the prev owner trump swore he didn't know was owned by some  corp chain going back to....don jr...but don't knows what that may amount to and if it will matter no matter what lol...

the ever-posturing party of morality and god.....

I don't know why, but that picture of Conway in Visionary's post is terrifying.  Something about the look in her eye and that half smile, and the somewhat skeletal appearance...I feel like I'm a prisoner in her basement and she's deciding which part of me to cut off and eat first.  It is unnerving.

To clarify, the one quoting Politico.  The clasped hands only adds to it.

I figure Chaefitz/Congress is going after Conway for this "conflict of interest" after ignoring all the others because on its surface it seems harmless and a joke. Congress can then preen how they did slap her hands and are ethical for blowing out a candle flame while all the while ignoring the forest fire raging around them.

Rules are for democrats. See Elizabeth Warren. 

This has often been the case. During George W. Bush's reign after eight straight years about complaining about the Federal Deficit and National Debt Republicans uniformly announced that debt didn't matter and spent like drunk sailors in a whore house.

It is a ridiculous breech of ethics, obvious and apparent for anyone who even knows the barest definition of the word.

How would Trump have reacted had any previous president said anything like this about any of his businesses?

I think we all know.

More and more i am associating the entire administration with the 700 Club and that amazing rip off machine.

Any day now i expect trump to announce the Golden Brick program to buy a brick for the Wall at 10,0000 bucks.

in fact, i'd almost hope he would, just so those ****ing idiots who love him would end up being the ones who pay for it.

~Bang

Archived