Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Trump tweeted this out 5 minutes ago:

deleted now.

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!

From OANN:

6 minutes ago, drowland said:

I'm just waiting for Trump or one of his aids to take a sharpie and re-draw the state lines of Kansas and Missouri.  

Speaking of which! 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zahrahirji/sharpiegate-fake-hurricane-map-emails

President Trump’s fake hurricane map triggered panic, outrage, and an internal revolt among top officials at the National Weather Service and NOAA. That’s according to a trove of more than 1,000 emails released Friday night to BuzzFeed News and other publications in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.

Trump (falsely) tweeted on September 1 that several southern states, including Alabama, were “most likely to be hit” by the hurricane after its deadly pass through the Bahamas. Three days later, Trump shared a fake map in which a storm track, seemingly drawn with a black Sharpie, showed Dorian moving toward Alabama. When a National Weather Service forecaster tried to set the record straight, its parent agency, NOAA, released an unsigned statement disavowing the correction — seemingly to appease the White House.

Trump’s fake map and the administration’s insistence on defending it despite evidence to the contrary — dubbed #SharpieGate on Twitter — shows how the administration has prioritized politics over science, even during a fast-moving, life-threatening situation.

Officials and scientists, both inside and outside the government, were horrified, the newly released emails show.

“For an agency founded upon and recognized for determining scientific truths, trusted by the public, and responsible in law to put forward important science information, I find it unconscionable that an anonymous voice inside of NOAA would be found to castigate a dutiful, correct, and loyal NWS Forecaster who spoke the truth,” Craig McLean, then the agency’s assistant administrator, wrote in a September 7 email to other top-level government officials.

“What concerns me most is that this Administration is eroding the public trust in NOAA for an apparent political recovery from an ill timed and imprecise comment from the President.”

The emails also confirm — though there was little doubt — that the map Trump displayed in the White House was “doctored” and that officials thought the administration’s efforts were “crazy.”

Dude can get away with anything. Time to give up and pray for a meteor. 

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

so a lot of Trump behavior. You should have loved it. Odd, but I guess if an orange authoritarian idiot had grabbed their vagines instead,  you would have approved 

Im not a trump supporter, but not because of what he said to some entertainment news anchor trying to sound edgy...

18 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

From the guy who is the epitome of East Coast establishment. Dunking on rubes while living in your East Coast mansions is the absolutely best thing happening in America right now. 

The Anti-Establishment Party led by a New York City billionaire. Well done bumpkins.

Yes there is also a Kansas City Kansas. That's not where the Chiefs play tho. Which is why President Dip**** deleted his original tweet. Then correctly congratulated Missouri. 

Seriously Trump can never be wrong. EVERYTHING he says or does is always perfect for these folks. They'll always twist and turn facts to whatever suites him. Just disgusting. 

I thought the Chiefs payed in Kansas City, Kansas too tbh. But my idiocy isnt backed by people who would literally listen to me say I grabbed hoes by the **** and turn around and say I was "trying to be edgy" or something stupid like that. 

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Im not a trump supporter, but not because of what he said to some entertainment news anchor trying to sound edgy...

Dozens of women have come forward to say it was more than just the rat-**** trying to sound edgy.

50 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You make of alot of excuses for him; so you are no better than a Trumpster.

which excuses?

43 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Dozens of women have come forward to say it was more than just the rat-**** trying to sound edgy.

I hear you, but we were referring to the grab her by the **** sound byte.

3 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

This is hilarious. Trump didn't say that to sound edgy nor is that "locker room" talk. Trump constantly admits what he actually does. 

Archived