Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

LOL he flat out lying.  My Advair has continued to go up and up and up over the past 4 years.  Last time I got it it was $395.

Hes lying about the cost of health insurance too. Prices have been relatively the same here in NC for the past 4 years. The coverage tho is getting worse tho.

The Rush Limbaugh shout out and medal of honor is a total troll move.  No one thinks he is actually deserving of it, but I hope if the media does bring it up, they don't fully take the bait and harp on it too much, just ignore it and give it the little to no attention it deserves.

Trump's lies on healthcare are bold, even by his standards.

I feel like half of what Trump is "asking of congress" are likely already in bills that are written up and waiting for the Senate to vote in.  In fact his team probably just looked at the stack of bills being ignored and made a list of all of them for the speech.

Trump requesting all this new spending, yet doesn't explain how to pay for it.  What I haven't heard yet is anything about the wealthiest Americans helping pay for all this stuff.  Trump has sounded more like Bernie Sanders for the last 20 mins or so, but at least Bernie is honest about how these kinds of things have to be paid for. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

The Rush Limbaugh shout out and medal of honor is a total troll move.  No one thinks he is actually deserving of it, but I hope if the media does bring it up, they don't fully take the bait and harp on it too much, just ignore it and give it the little to no attention it deserves.

Trump: Rush Limbaugh has cancer?! Good News, perfect timing”

Archived