Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I am not asking for a fire & brimstone response, maybe just a response that actually goes after the lies in the speech itself. The healthcare nonsense way way out of bounds as far as nonsense goes, even by Trump's standards.

If pelosi had an ounce of dignity she would have walked out there, instead she just pouted and made faces.

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

If pelosi had an ounce of dignity she would have walked out there, instead she just pouted and made faces.

Well I am not in favor of all decorum being thrown out of the window, I am more talking about the actual Democratic response itself, which just wrapped up.  The response sounded like it was a retort to George HW Bush, not Donald Trump.  

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am not asking for a fire & brimstone response, maybe just a response that actually goes after the lies in the speech itself. The healthcare nonsense way way out of bounds as far as nonsense goes, even by Trump's standards.

did they have Trumps speech in time to write that into this response speech?  I feel like what we just heard was written long before now.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Well I am not in favor of all decorum being thrown out of the window, I am more talking about the actual Democratic response itself, which just wrapped up.  

Calling the entire democratic house radicals who want to take health care away from taxpayers so they can give it to illegal criminals is the point where decorum got throne out the window. Going on and on about how an illegal immigrant killed some people while simultaneously ignoring that gun violence is a problem in America and domestic terrorism in the form of mass shootings is increasing, is disgusting. If she cared she would have walked out.  Care about decorum, don’t tear up the speech, She doesn’t care about decorum. Maybe her seat really is that comfortable.

1 minute ago, Gallen5862 said:

One of the Channels before the State of the Union address showed the Governor respond to a question about her response preparation. She said she didn't care what President Trump actually said tonight that she already had her response written.

CNN just said her speech was approved here in Washington and that she likely didn’t even write it.

7 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

This is really a stupid take. There is no way any House Speaker would walk out of the State of the Union short of the President pulling out a gun and aiming it at her. 

She can make her feelings about Trump’s lies and divisive rhetoric known perfectly well by photobombing him during those lies and Steven Miller wet dream lines. 

10 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Synchopatic bootlickers... on both sides. 

This is ridiculous. 

Both parties are garbage and America needs to unite behind the idea of a third party not full of synchopatic bootlickers trying to tell us what we want to hear.  

We don't need a third party.  We need system where there are multi-parties and where independents can be successful.

Also, need term limits for all branches of government.

7 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Synchopatic bootlickers... on both sides. 

This is ridiculous. 

Both parties are garbage and America needs to unite behind the idea of a third party not full of synchopatic bootlickers trying to tell us what we want to hear.  

i dont think its possible to achieve that level of power without becoming what you seem to detest

i'm out on that both sides **** when one side is actively telling Murica that 1 + 1 = purple and their dumbass people eat it up

We cant start something like "3PAC" which breaks this corrupt 2 party system?  Its a joke everywhere.  Money talks and both parties take the money.  When did we get away from the "honest abe" politician. 

I am socially liberal, but hate abortion, believe in more gun control and recognize the 2nd amendment.  Where does that put me supporting these guys?  I disagree with packing all levels of the courts with hidden idealogues who tip the scales.  Its like allowing Redskin fans to be partisan NFL officials. 

Listening to all those guys, "great speech!! Great speech!!" to Trump after the address was disgusting.  

3 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

We cant start something like "3PAC" which breaks this corrupt 2 party system?  Its a joke everywhere.  Money talks and both parties take the money.  When did we get away from the "honest abe" politician. 

Some system of ranked voting is needed to give 3rd parties life.  Right now a vote for a third party helps the party you likely oppose the most.  

40 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

The only way we return to normal is if there is a physical revolution, it ain't happening so buckle up. 

Disagree, if we decide that's the only way then we are already lost.

37 minutes ago, Destino said:

I want to go to a bar with the cnn panel and listen to them argue about this stuff with a few drinks in them and no cameras on them.  I want the jaded cynical adult language version of their political arguments.  

It's called "Real Time with Bill Maher"...

Archived