Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

not that i hold a grudge

528.jpg

\

but back to topic while still on this one too

i didn't know until a couple months ago that mulvaney  (who promoted this attack on the aca) was another uber-evang xtian types, maybe even more than pompeo and pompy is supposed to be bad...half of all tumpco is religious nutters...hucksan is convinced she doesn't lie except  when she's doing it for god, helping to work his will and then it's not a lie it's what the real truth should be and therefore in god's eyes, is :P

i don't think mulvaney is that far out there but what i did heard him say sounded real close to nutter category (keep in mind my rankings are based on my system :806: :806:)

4 hours ago, youngestson said:

If God loved them, they wouldn't need to be in the Special Olympics. 

Edit: The above is rendered in a sarcastic tone. 

I wish you hadn't made the edit. Would've liked to have seen who couldn't figure that out.

I've got plans... big plans. But first, I need to identify all the idiots.

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

528.jpg

Yeah but there was also that whole barbarians sacking Rome thing (and the loss of libraries, schools, roads, etc). Also the whole famine deal. Plus worth noting that a lot of those cats who would be considered heavyweights during the Renaissance and the age of enlightenment were Christians (although more willing to question things). 

I mean, there's no God and all but it's not like Christianity is all bad. Some Christians are really good, some of them are really bad. A lot of them (as humans tend to be) are just followers so whether they're good or bad depends on who they put their trust in. 

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah but there was also that whole barbarians sacking Rome thing (and the loss of libraries, schools, roads, etc). 

Off topic slightly, but I just want to point out that the "barbarians" who sacked Rome were Christians. In fact, both Alaric and Geyseric had served in the Roman army. Goths and Vandals had been converted by missionaries sent by Constantine's son Constantius, who was an Arian Christian. The bad press they get as pagans is primarily thanks to Catholic apologists like Augustine.

Archived