Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, China said:

Just as an FYI, the anti-christ stuff is put up by both sides against whomever they view as evil.  I recall democrats calling Reagan the antichrist, saying things like Ronald Wilson Reagon, 6 letters in each name...666.

I can see that, just wasn't around for most of the 80s.  Since I've been following politics (staying up to watch that mess with Florida in 2000), I saw it waved near Bush I think out of frustration, but I thought people were serious with Obama.  For whatever reason, reasons for disliking Hillary seemed less superstitious.

2 minutes ago, China said:

Just as an FYI, the anti-christ stuff is put up by both sides against whomever they view as evil.  I recall democrats calling Reagan the antichrist, saying things like Ronald Wilson Reagon, 6 letters in each name...666.

I remember like, one asshole saying that. All the GOP has is a coordinated effort, as a party, to slander their political opponents with obvious lies and tabloidal conspiracy theories.

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That’s why I said the dem nominee will be whatever. I don’t know what the whatever, multiple whatever’s really, will be but they will all be stupid.

Indeed.  I'll just say not everyone is going to get the same kitcken sink, starting to notice a pattern.

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I remember like, one asshole saying that. All the GOP has is a coordinated effort, as a party, to slander their political opponents with obvious lies and tabloidal conspiracy theories.

There's no question there is more tabloidism now (I blame social media) and that the GOP is good at spreading their biliousness  that way.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

For whatever reason, reasons for disliking Hillary seemed less superstitious.

They ran the gauntlet. She was a drunk, has Alzheimer’s, was a pedophile, sent emails, was a demon, had a body double, murdered over 100 people, had a sham charity, sold uranium to Russia, etc etc etc

12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

They ran the gauntlet. She was a drunk, has Alzheimer’s, was a pedophile, sent emails, was a demon, had a body double, murdered over 100 people, had a sham charity, sold uranium to Russia, etc etc etc

They did, but emphasis "superstitious" it just didn't feel as bad as Obama.  People hated Hillary, but a lot more religious overtones with Obama, like people hated and feared him becoming president.  He wasn't going to just sell us out he was going to institute Sharia Law.  Just typing "Obama Demon" and "Hillary Demon" into Google and you see it for both, but his first page is full and her's references a lot to him being a demon.

24 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I remember like, one asshole saying that all the GOP has is a coordinated effort, as a party, to slander their political opponents with obvious lies and tabloidal conspiracy theories.

I fixed that for you as you had an unnecessary period.  But I'm sure there is more than one. 

52 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It’s gonna be fun in 2020 when Facebook is trying to convince me that The Beast looks like ****ing Beto O’Rourke. 

Remember an editorial cartoon when the Ayatollah died. The Ayatollah is being held in a giant hand, before a gigantic face of Satan. 

Ayatollah:  But, but, ... this isn't Heaven. 

Satan:. No, and I'm not American. 

3 hours ago, nonniey said:

I fixed that for you as you had an unnecessary period.  But I'm sure there is more than one. 

It was better before. The GOP is a bunch of ****knuckles. It's virtually impossible to find an elected GOP official on the national level who doesn't fit into at least one of these categories.

- No principles

- No brains

- No courage

edit: Actually no, let's talk about this some more. Like, what ****ing planet have you been living on? You don't think my statement about the GOP lying to scandalize and slander their political opponents is true? Would you disagree with my next point that the lies they tell are absolutely idiotic because they recognize that their base isn't very intelligent and is easily misled by hate and fear? The ****ing president of the United States is a Goddamned birther for Christ's sake.

6 hours ago, twa said:

Obama......is that what I'm supposed to base my vote on?

Not your vote, no. I could go on and on about how he most closely represented most of your Republican values when compared to Trump, too. But I think I have squeezed enough juice from this rock for a week lol. 

But when talking about the "God sent him to us" thing, One is silly because come on....God sent him? And one is asinine cause you can hear him talking about assaulting hoes and breaking up marriages for fun. That was my only real point. You can keep your vote. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Not your vote, no. I could go on and on about how he most closely represented most of your Republican values when compared to Trump, too. But I think I have squeezed enough juice from this rock for a week lol. 

But when talking about the "God sent him to us" thing, One is silly because come on....God sent him? And one is asinine cause you can hear him talking about assaulting hoes and breaking up marriages for fun. That was my only real point. You can keep your vote. 

how did Hillary stack up? :)

Since O ran against St. McCain and Romney would you say he more closely represented them than those two?

Many religious folk think God is responsible for leaders coming to power, both good and bad ones.

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The right believes just that. He turned while a POW.

Utter garbage.

Sen. McCain did not commit treason in Vietnam

The idea McCain was a fraud has become a Trumplican purity test. I'm sure plenty of older main-line conservatives are uncomfortable with Trump bashing him on the daily, but the base seems to be eating it up.

Has it become a Limbaugh/Hannity thing as well? 

Archived