Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Asleep at the wheel my ass.

These pilots were obviously not aware of this flight control system and it was obviously not apparent to the pilots that the anti-stall system was over-riding their efforts. The pilots the day before encountered the same issue and it took them three checklists to figure it out. Sadly, what they learned was not communicated.  And these pilots simply ran out of time.

7 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

2028 is AOC's time to run.

Chelsea will kneecap her

Image result for skater kneecapped

ASF 

They might as well have been asleep if they don't disconnect it and fly the plane

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They couldn't disable it. You know thats not the same thing. 

Every one I am familiar with is made to be disabled.

Or are you saying they were ignorant of how to?

The American pilots did.

Actually I kind of agree with Beck, kicking Trump out and having people reclaim their birthright through democratic processes will be the end of America as we know it, ie. we'll have the chance to topple the sick and sickening structures that cage children, starve the old, poison the environment, steal from the poor and essentially enslave the bulk of the populace through economic means.

55 minutes ago, twa said:

The American pilots did.

Yea they couldn't figure it out. Im sure you have worked with bad software before that didn't make sense. Im imagining thats about how this went down. You really shouldn't have to fight software thats actively trying to crash a plane while you a flying a plane though. Especially when people already knew it was a problem. 

Clearly there is something wrong with the system lol. There should be no argument there. 

1 hour ago, twa said:

The American pilots did.

I haven't heard any altitude figures for the incidents that did not crash.  Not saying it did, but altitude can make a HUGE difference in successfully diagnosing and turning off the correct systems.  

1 hour ago, twa said:

ASF 

They might as well have been asleep if they don't disconnect it and fly the plane

For someone as smart as you are you seriously must have a reading comprehension difficulty.

THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT EXISTED

THE CHECKLISTS DIDN'T MENTION IT

jezus read a damn article beyond the headline.

21 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

I haven't heard any altitude figures for the incidents that did not crash.  Not saying it did, but altitude can make a HUGE difference in successfully diagnosing and turning off the correct systems.  

In the last article I posted about the voice recorders it said that the day before the crash the pilots encountered it and went through THREE checklists before an off duty pilot saved it. The following day the pilots were described as taking a 100 question test and ran out of time...as the emergency worsened their efforts became more desperate.

27 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yea they couldn't figure it out. Im sure you have worked with bad software before that didn't make sense. Im imagining thats about how this went down. You really shouldn't have to fight software thats actively trying to crash a plane while you a flying a plane though. Especially when people already knew it was a problem. 

Clearly there is something wrong with the system lol. There should be no argument there. 

Agreed, the software should be like cruise control, when the pilot takes over it becomes subordinate automatically. Given these low altitude instances you don't have time.

Trump lied about something.... ?    

about something utterly stupid, and very very easy to verify..?

DONALD Trump lied...?  Really!!??? 

the DONALD J TRUMP?   the one and only???

stop the presses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, visionary said:

im-shocked-shocked.jpg

Archived