Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

So, let me get this straight. 

1). Trump is is threatening to shut down the government before the Dems take control of Congress, if the Republicans don't authorize deficit spending for the wall. (Which he claims is already being built.)

2). And he's calling the Dems to the White House, and threatening to blame it on them?

I bet Pelosi and Schumer had trouble keeping straight faces till they made it to their cars. 

16 minutes ago, Larry said:

I bet Pelosi and Schumer had trouble keeping straight faces till they made it to their cars. 

I bet they are...as for the rest of us or people that believe everything that Trump says...

Think holiday season is inky thing holding back the incoming recession right now metrics show it's right around the corner.  Getting passed that and coupled with a shutdown and inclement weather could cause the nosedive everyone is afraid of.  That he is incapable of handling might I add.

24 minutes ago, visionary said:

Flake doesn't have a problem confirming a Republican incompetent, either.  

Flake voted against him because he was (supposedly) attempting to force his colleagues to vote on the question on whether a sitting POTUS has the authority to fire any law enforcement officer who is investigating him.  Something which not one other Republican wants to go on record, voting on.  

11 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

So, "aides were more rattled" by the thought that Trump might have hurt their plan to blame a planned government shutdown on a party which doesn't yet have power?

Not sure I ever expected to say this, but Trump shooting off his mouth isn't what ruined this plan, here. 

Just now, SoulSkin said:

I'm just going to assume the briefing materials were one sheet of paper with 5 bullet points to stick to, and a bunch self affirmation flash cards, and that he prepped by focusing on the flash cards.

Do Not Congratulate!

Also admiring the comment that aides say “Once the president has been aggravated to that level, there’s no coming back from that and re-focusing.“

Reminding me of the opening scene from Roger Rabbit.  Embedded as a link due to NSFW.  (And admiring the similarities between Baby Herman and Trump.)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4OZ68hBtsE

Archived