Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I lost a ton of respect for John Kelly for his false attacks on Florida congresswoman Fredrica Wilson, accusing her of being "an empty barrel" for bragging at a building dedication that she had done all the work to secure the funding.  This was during the time she was criticizing Trump for the tone of his phone call to the family of a fallen soldier in her district.

When video of the building dedication came out, it showed Wilson doing no such thing.  Kelly had totally mischaracterized her remarks made that day.

Yet he refused to recant or apologize.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/20/john-kelly/fact-checking-john-kelly-frederica-wilsons-2015-sp/

24 minutes ago, visionary said:

I swear, Donald Trump must be one of the absolute worst strategic thinkers ever.

"Hmm...this guy has a ton of inside knowledge stuff he could say about me that would paint me in a bad light, and there's nothing I can do about it. I should probably take to Twitter and insult him as much as humanly possible. I believe that will push him towards showing some restraint."

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I swear, Donald Trump must be one of the absolute worst strategic thinkers ever.

"Hmm...this guy has a ton of inside knowledge stuff he could say about me that would paint me in a bad light, and there's nothing I can do about it. I should probably take to Twitter and insult him as much as humanly possible. I believe that will push him towards showing some restraint."

That's why I call him "Kneejerk Donnie." 

The thing is, Trump is justified to think as he does. His whole life he has been a con man, a bully, a crook, a liar, unfaithful and has done pretty much everything the Ten Commandments has warned us against... and he has, for the most part, gotten away with all of it. Sure, he's faced a ton of bankruptcies and personal failures. His marriages have ended and I don't think he has a single friend, but as rotten as he's been... he's not only not in jail, but the President of the United States.

9 minutes ago, Burgold said:

He's going to declare himself emperor? If he did would the Republicans blink or would they just fall in line.

I honestly think you’d get a mixed reaction. Some would be like, “what the ****?”. Some would be all in favor and others would be seriously conflicted... So sad...

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I lost a ton of respect for John Kelly for his false attacks on Florida congresswoman Fredrica Wilson, accusing her of being "an empty barrel" for bragging at a building dedication that she had done all the work to secure the funding.  This was during the time she was criticizing Trump for the tone of his phone call to the family of a fallen soldier in her district.

When video of the building dedication came out, it showed Wilson doing no such thing.  Kelly had totally mischaracterized her remarks made that day.

Yet he refused to recant or apologize.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/20/john-kelly/fact-checking-john-kelly-frederica-wilsons-2015-sp/

That did it for me as well. He stood on a stage and told blatant lies about her...stuff that could be checked.

**** him. 

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I honestly think you’d get a mixed reaction. Some would be like, “what the ****?”. Some would be all in favor and others would be seriously conflicted... So sad...

Always felt it wasn't how many that would bother me most,  but who.  Mitch's threats to Trump about firing Mueller spoke volumes to me. I think Turtle has a line, even if it's a politically calculated one.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Read that this morning, he doesnt deserve credit for turning on Trump.

He absolutely doesn't. Nor do any of these ****sticks. I have a feeling that once the dominoes start to fall and the full scope of the crimes of Trump and his un-American cronies/offspring becomes more and more clear, eventually there are going to be lots of GOPers who are going to turn on him and try to whitewash themselves of culpability. We can't let them. This albatross needs to hang around their necks until the day they die.

Archived