Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

32 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

See Republicans...it can be done.

There's no magical fairy that makes you less Republican for speaking out in opposition to Trump.

This nothing new from Bill Kristol or any of the non resistance critics of Trump. And tomorrow when he points out an error or weakness of a criticism (any criticism no matter how insane) of Trump or the GOP he'll be back to being a racist demon from hell. 

11 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Is this rust belt murica that we're suppose to fear? They're here to protect us from that dat gum shari's law.

My god -  NERDS!!!!!

2 minutes ago, nonniey said:

This nothing new from Bill Kristol or any of the non resistance critics of Trump. And tomorrow when he points out an error or weakness of a criticism (any criticism no matter how insane) of Trump or the GOP he'll be back to being a racist demon from hell. 

That “heritage” poem makes more sense than this sad-sack word salad.

Can somebody translate this?

Not everyone who supports Trump is racist (though they support racist policies wittingly or unwittingly and may be racist without realizing/admitting it to themself)

Not everyone who defends Trump is a Trump supporter (but if a person frequently jumps to defend Trump or his statements they will undoubtedly and expectedly be suspected of support despite their actual intentions).

It is possible to critique anti-Trump discussion and rants without going out of the way to piss people off or looking disengenous. 

It’s also possible to be annoyed at certain posts and respond without attacking the poster, though it seems to be more of a struggle these days.

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

It is possible to critique anti-Trump discussion and rants without going out of the way to piss people off or looking disengenous. 

Of course it is and I'd argue almost all are done "without going out of the way to piss people off or looking disengenous," but futilely done because even the most reasoned calm critique always pisses them (the "Resistance") off. It is why I said that Kristol will be back to being a racist demon from hell in their eyes with his very next defense of the GOP or critique of an anti-Trump tactic. 

48 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Of course it is and I'd argue almost all are done "without going out of the way to piss people off or looking disengenous," but futilely done because even the most reasoned calm critique always pisses them (the "Resistance") off. It is why I said that Kristol will be back to being a racist demon from hell in their eyes with his very next defense of the GOP or critique of an anti-Trump tactic. 

Nonniey, did this dude snap our picture without our permission?

So we are at a point in history now in which the sitting President has admitted to colluding with an enemy of the United States while he was a candidate. Obama or HRC would be facing immediate impeachment and removal from office.

Anyone that thinks this is histrionics or simply liberal hysteria needs a reality check. Russia/Putin wants our country to be destroyed. This is who Trump colluded with. People defending him or claiming it's not a big deal are on the wrong side of history and I have zero problems questioning whether they give a damn about our country and our Constitution. 

4 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Nonniey, did this dude snap our picture without our permission?

Ah yes this old picture of us when we we were much lighter, younger and better looking. I remember those days, see you are wearing that stupid MAGA hat. Do you still have it and is that where Trump got the idea from?

2 hours ago, nonniey said:

You guys generally dont make reasonable critiques

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

See Republicans...it can be done.

There's no magical fairy that makes you less Republican for speaking out in opposition to Trump.

What he says is true though. If it weren't for women (especially black women) in Alabama Roy Moore would be in the Senate right now lol. Black women basically put a band-aid on the Republican party that night. 

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

If your going to play you'll have to go back and look at up the Roland reference (not a rule 5 thing). 

No,I don't. Wrong thing referenced. Now while we're at it,look up rule 18 and do not..not..get back to me. Let's leave it there. Now carry on folks,(er...well...keep carrying on. ;) ). 

1 hour ago, PCS said:

No,I don't. Wrong thing referenced. Now while we're at it,look up rule 18 and do not..not..get back to me. Let's leave it there. Now carry on folks,(er...well...keep carrying on. ;) ). 

Mental image of lots of people, carrying . . . shovels.  Shovels full of . . . . something.  

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

So we are at a point in history now in which the sitting President has admitted to colluding with an enemy of the United States while he was a candidate. Obama or HRC would be facing immediate impeachment and removal from office.

Anyone that thinks this is histrionics or simply liberal hysteria needs a reality check. Russia/Putin wants our country to be destroyed. This is who Trump colluded with. People defending him or claiming it's not a big deal are on the wrong side of history and I have zero problems questioning whether they give a damn about our country and our Constitution. 

Hey ya'll Trump defenders, remember when I said two years ago that Trump was a Russian Manchurian Candidate?

Ya'll were like, "ASF, you so crazy.'

And remember when Manafort was fired from the Trump campaign and it came out that the Manafort led the GOP to change their party platform on the Ukraine, and I said "Look he's already doing Putin's bidding."

and ya'll were like, "ASF, that's crazy conspiracy talk, take off your tin hat."

...and remember when Trump said there was no meeting at Trump Tower, and I said, "Nope, they met with a Russian agent and then lied about it."

and ya'll were like, "ASF, they were just talking about adoptions. You're just cranky that Hillary lost."

and remember when Trump fired Comey and I said, "Look that's obstruction of justice."

and ya'll were like, "ASF it's the President's prerogative to fire the FBI Director."

and remember when ya'll said that none of the investigation was turning up anything having to do with the Trump campaign and then Don Jr's email came out.

...and ya'll were like, but that doesn't prove anything.

and remember when Trump called the press the "enemy of the people" and ya'll said that he was right because of their bias against him, and then a newspaper office got shot up, and the rhetoric and anger against journalists started showing up at his rallies and elsewhere.

And I said, that Trump is responsible because he's leading this mob and inciting violence against them.

and ya'll were like, "ASF, you so crazy."

and remember when you were patriots who loved America, and then Trump went and kissed Putin's ass on worldwide television.

And ya'll were like, "We need better relationships with Russia.'

Well, just remember...you were full of **** two years ago and if you STILL defend him today then you still are.

Archived