Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, zoony said:

The left in this country are hysterical, overreactive, hypocritical babies.

They had an opportunity with the trump election to show the country and the world that they were the party for mature, clear thinking adults.  Instead they have lost their goddamned minds.  Its not a good look

I am just aghast at the meltdown Im witnessing.  There is no more high ground left, its just a bunch of **** covered pig wrestling

Here's a secret for you, zoony.  It's not just the left.  It's the middle and a good chunk of conservative America as well.  I've said all along it's not Trump's politics that are at issue, it is the man himself.  The sixteen other Republicans running for President would have - more or less - implemented most of the changes wrought by the Trump administration, only without the racist hate mongering, attacks on the First Amendment, serial lying, and continued language dividing the country into [a shrinking] us vs. them.

30 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yall gotta stop talking to Zoony and TWA lol

I disagree.  We don't need a bubble here.

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

So you're saying, you have the ability, but you're not using it in this case? What does that say about the quality of your conclusion and the context you're using to come to that conclusion?

It sounds like your post was just an emotional reaction. And that's fine we all have those, just realize that in those instances they won't hold much water to discerning folks and may hurt your credibility.

It says you doth take it too seriously professor. :)

16 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

It says you doth take it too seriously professor. :)

lol, in my off-time I've been working on the mechanics behind the automation of coming to a conclusion about things in life and the ways we can take action to add on to our initial reaction and expand the context, so we can make better decisions and feel better emotions. I've been using it to re-wire my post traumatic stress reactions with internalizations that have a healthier and more encompassing context. It's an awesome, near life-saving practice for me, to be honest.

So yea, the directions I take conversations in might be a little more meta, then most people are used to :)

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Try to spot a pattern every time zoony enters politics conversations:

This could go on and on.

Somehow, the concern troll, who totally didn't vote for Trump and doesn't support him, just absolutely hates the left, trans people and enters every political discussion with the same mantra.

166.gif

Don't know why you guys take someone like Zoony serious in these convos. He offers little to nothing except white man anger.

13 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

lol, in my off-time I've been working on the mechanics behind the automation of coming to a conclusion about things in life and the ways we can take action to add on to our initial reaction and expand the context, so we can make better decisions and feel better emotions. I've been using it to re-wire my post traumatic stress reactions with internalizations that have a healthier and more encompassing context. It's an awesome, near life-saving practice for me, to be honest.

So yea, the directions I take conversations in might be a little more meta, then most people are used to :)

Sometimes, posts here are incredibly humbling. I like to think I'm well educated with a post graduate degree..then I have to read well written posts like this quoted one 3 or 4 times to understand what is being said.

Bravo.

Re: the shutdown. 

Was reading the news at the gym, this morning. Saw somebody saying that it would take eight Democrats to avoid shutdown. 

Does that mean that somebody in the Senate is filibustering the CR?  I hadn't heard that before, and it would change my opinion as to the blamelessness of the Dems, if so. 

Assuming that a CR is being filibustered, then the next thing I'd want to know is, has anybody proposed a "clean CR", and if so, what's it's fate?  

I wonder how "Fire and Fury: The TV Series" will do.  They are making that into a TV series.

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Was reading the news at the gym, this morning. Saw somebody saying that it would take eight Democrats to avoid shutdown. 

Does that mean that somebody in the Senate is filibustering the CR?  I hadn't heard that before, and it would change my opinion as to the blamelessness of the Dems, if so. 

Assuming that a CR is being filibustered, then the next thing I'd want to know is, has anybody proposed a "clean CR", and if so, what's it's fate?  

There is no true shutdown.

If there was a true shutdown; everything the federal government does would be closed. No social security checks going out. No pay to the military.  Airports closed. Etc...   That will never happen, a true government shutdown.

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

My understanding is that this is partly true. For the House to pass a CR they need a simple majority. For the Senate to do so they need sixty votes. However, part of the problem with the CR's being proposed is that they are not clean bills (do we ever see clean bills anymore?). Instead, what we are seeing is what the Dems consider poison pills such as funding THE WALL and other things the Reps know that they would otherwise not get funding for or even enough support on their own side for.

18 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I wonder how "Fire and Fury: The TV Series" will do.  They are making that into a TV series.

Let's do the casting. here's a couple to get us started...

Donald Trump will, of course, play himself.  Like Ron Burgundy, he'll read anything they write into the script. Plus, it'll keep him busy with less time to **** up the country.

Michael Wolffe -  the head of Greendale Community College from "Community":

Screen%20shot%202011-11-22%20at%203.14.1

Steve Bannon - Bill Murray

screen-shot-2018-01-14-at-12-09-01-pm-15

Sarah Huckabee Sanders - Honey Boo Boo's mom

article-2195385-14BDA443000005DC-56_634x

Mike Pence - Spottswoode from "Team America"

latest?cb=20141106191819

Stephen Miller - John Cazale

John-Cazale.png

[I know. He's dead.  But I'm not so sure Stephen Miller is alive either.]

Hope Hicks - gotta be Hope Hicks

13dc-hicks1-master768-v5.jpg

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Can Ivanka play Stormy Daniels?

Brilliant casting. Ivanka will play Stormy, and Stormy will play Ivanka.

32ce8064-8498-429e-9977-86e09fcf9822-iva

BTW, not a good idea to do an image search of "Stormy Daniels" at work.  To quote Donald, "That I can tell you."

Archived