Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

mike pompeo joining the gop idiot-pig babble on how putin is not at fault for the ukraine, only obama (hear his latest---it's impressive

trump co is heavily stocked in all the scummy types the gop cesspool has to offer and getting them out of office is a big deal but not truly satisfying to me

falls well short of my preferences

So does this mean their going to hand over the tax documents or does that just mean they have 48 more appeals to go?

Also I've never fully understood why these tax documents are a big deal but I admit I know nothing about the subject. 

If trump is hiding something illegal that people are hoping will be exposed by the release of his taxes ,wouldn't the i.r.s. already have noticed and done something about it?

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

That video of the rally above really has me feeling like we wont ever be able to get back to normal. Or even respectable. Dude is very literally a joke. 

Thankfully, that crowd is less likely to go the Dr. when they know something is wrong. Less likely to wash their hands before eating. Less likely to wear a seatbelt. 

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

So does this mean their going to hand over the tax documents or does that just mean they have 48 more appeals to go?

Also I've never fully understood why these tax documents are a big deal but I admit I know nothing about the subject. 

If trump is hiding something illegal that people are hoping will be exposed by the release of his taxes ,wouldn't the i.r.s. already have noticed and done something about it?

He's actively conducting foreign and domestic policies based on his and his children's businesses, profit, and his Trump brand. He fills out his financial forms, but we don't know how truthful he is on the forms, and given his penchant for lying, I think it's not accurate. 

The IRS has his minions firmly entrenched there, they will stop any investigation. However, we do have a whistleblower from there, so maybe some progress.

19 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Next appeal would be to the Supreme Court. If they don't take it then the deets got to be given up. 

The NYT pretty much showed he was engaged in tax fraud. The IRS really doesn't have the man power/money to go after him. Especially now that he's President where the government is on the assumption that he can't be indicted. 

Archived